{×~40~×}

Ace's hands ached as she finished a 8th walkie talkie she had made out of scratched. Once she had found out that Axel is going with Bellamy to be an inside man.

She hated the thought of not being able speak to him so she slept all night building and designing walkie talkies from scratch.

She had two that was hooked in the back of her jeans to give to Axel before he left and the other to hold on to, to stay in contact with her brother.

She only built 8 so far, almost done with the 9th one by the time Raven walked in. She froze once she saw Ace sitting there at the desk.

"Ace?" Raven said, taking cautions steps go the girl. Ace slowly looked behind her, her tired eyes connecting with Raven's confused ones, watching slowly turn to worry and concern.

Raven looked at the walkie-talkies, "did you make these?" She asked as Lexa and Clarke came through the door. They also froze once they saw the young girl sitting there.

"Yeah," Ace responded as her tired eyes scanned the room, she had big dark circles around her eyes. Raven grabbed one and spoke into it, the other radios Ace had made repeating it. Thankfully, the older girls didn't notice the two radios that she hid behind her.

"Did you stay up all night to do this?" Clarke asked, walking over to Raven looking at Ace. Ace nodded, feeling to tired to say anything as she finished the 7th walkie-talkie.

"I'll pass these out, you go get some sleep." Clarke said, Ace nodded as she pulled her jacket over the two radios, she walked out of the shack and ran off to find her brother. She found him by the gate, waiting for Bellamy and Lincoin to exit.

She snuck over to him, coming up behind him. "Axel!" She whisper-yelled, he jumped and turned around quickly. He sighed in relief once he saw it was only Ace, who was giggling quietly.

"Shut up Ace! You scared me!" Axel whisper-yelled, as he started to laugh quietly with her. Once they recovered their giggling fit, she handed him the radio.

"I made these, I made 9 of them. Bellamy and you have one, I'll have one. I believe Clarke and Raven will have one too." Ace said, her face falling serious as Axel noticed the bags under her eyes.

"Ace.." Axel said as he noticed the tears filling up in Ace's eyes. Axel pulled Ace into his chest, warping his arms around her in tight warm embrace. "I promise, I'll be okay. We were born a curse together, we survived all the way here."

"But, we stayed together, it kept me alive." Ace said as tears flowed out of her eyes, rolling down her pale cheeks. Axel sighed as he kept his sister in an embrace.

"I'll be back before you know it, nothing will happen." Axel said, placing a soft kiss on Ace's head. He felt her nod, hearing a small sniffle.

"Promise you'll check in with the radio every hour, and you'll come back safe. I know we don't do promises, but can you please make one exception?" Ace begged as she pulled back to look at her brother in the eyes.

Axel sighed but nodded at her, "I promise, A."

They turned their heads to see Clarke handing Bellamy a walkie-talkie, they speak for a moment before Bellamy and Lincoln turn and walk out the gate and Clarke walk away.

"Go." Ace whispered, more tears falling from her pale blue eyes. Axel looked at her and placed another soft kiss on her forehead before he snuck out the gate.

Ace stood up, she looked to the gate as they begin to close. A single tear fell from her eye, she wiped it once she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to become face to face with Clarke.

"Didn't I tell you to rest?" Clarke asked her, raising a brow at the girl crossing her arms over her chest.

Ace let out a nervous chuckle, "right, I'm going there now. Night Clarke." She said, as she rushed past Clarke. Clarke's eyes followed Ace, watching her as she noticed the girl's strange behavior.

Ace walked to the near by tree, she climbed it and climbed into the platform she and Axel built. She laid down on her sleeping bag as she held the walkie-talkie close to her as she peacefully closed her eyes.

Axel sighed as he watched Ace climb on the platform before he begin to follow Lincoin and Bellamy from the trees, Bellamy glances over his shoulder, he spotted the boy, he nodded and continued to walk with Lincoin down the forest path.

Lincoln spots an deer, he threw one of his throwing knifes. Hitting it in the neck, killing it instantly.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy asked as he watched Lincoin cut it open and begin to spread blood all over himself.

"Disgusing myself, you need to do it too, if we make ourselves look like a Reaper, we can get in, and I know Axel is following us." Lincoin said, looking up at Bellamy. Axel came out of the trees and walked over, starting to spread some of the blood on himself.

"How did you know?" Bellamy asked looking at Lincoin in disbelief and confusion as he also begin to spread deer blood all over himself as well.

"I was in the room when you told Axel to follow us, I do believe Axel can help us." Lincoln said as he stood up. Bellamy nodded as he stood up along with Axel.

"Ok so, we make it to the intake door without any of the real Reapers seeing us, what happens then?" Bellamy said as Lincoin and Axel begin to walk forward, him following after them.

"I kill everyone, you and Axel slip inside. Linestone." Lincoin said, stopping at one of the tunnel entrances. Axel passes Lincoin the limestone and Lincoin begins to rub it on his face.

Lincoln looked over at Axel, "does your sisters know your out here?" He asked her.

"Not quite, just one."