{×~9~×}

The group ran back through the forest in the direction of the dropship, clarke stopped and looked into direction of the stream of water, Finn stopped next to her.

"Clarke!" He yelled, grabbing ahold of the girl. "Come on," Finn pulled Clarke along following others, he let go of Clarke and took a unconscious Ace from Axels arms, since Axel was falling behind.

They continued to run until Monty tripped, infront of a pile of bones. His eyes widen at the sight of weirdly shaped bones infront of him.

"We got to go!" Finn yelled, not taking notice of the bones infront of the dark headed boy, Octavia grabs ahold of Monty with the help of Jasper, "Monty, get up!" She yelled, struggling to pull the boy up on his feet.

Finn took notice of the bones, "who are they?" Axel looked down at the ground at the bones and noticed a weirdly shaped skull, "what are they?" Axel asked, first time speaking in awhile.

"We have to separate here," Clarke said, the others looked at the girl confused as to what she meant. "Some of us will sneak Ace into the dropship and the rest will announce what happened in the woods to the 100." She explained, Monty, Jasper and Octavia looked at Ace, seeing the blackblood fall from her sides and stomach.

"Nobody else in the 100 should know about the twins being cursebloods. We don't know what they will do," Raven added, looking the small group.

"I thought cursebloods are supposed to be dangerous!" Jasper exclaimed, "we can't just keep it a sceret."

"Jasper! Ace saved yours and Octavia's life!" Axel shouted, Raven placed a hand on Axel's shoulder. Jasper looked down in shame, "fine, I'll keep it a sceret." Jasper muttered.

"I will too," Monty said, Octavia nodded after the boy. "Good, lets get going." Clarke said, beginning to walk further in the direction of the dropship.

"Monty, Octavia, Finn and I will go to the other dequlients," Clarke spoke, speaking of the two groups. "Raven, Jasper and Axel will sneak Ace into the dropship."

As they walked further, they heard the chaos of cheering and yelling dequlients in the direction of the dropship. "Go now!" Clarke yelled, and they all begin running into the direction.

The two groups parted ways when they got closer to the dropship. Raven, Jasper, and Axel carried a unconscious Ace down a small hill and into the dropship, as for Clarke, Octavia, Monty and Finn kept running straight to the cheering and yelling chaos of the dequlients.

Clarke saw from the trees that wells had a brunette male who she became to know as John Murphy, in a choke hold with a knife to his throat. "Wells!" She yelled, running out from the trees and down the small hill.

"Let him go!" Clarke demanded, Wells shoved Murphy away making his stumble onto the ground, dropping the made-shift knife.

Murphy caught himself before he fell to the floor, he stood up straight behind the boy. "You're dead," he said, he tried to lunge at wells again but Bellamy grabbed him. "Enough, Murphy!" He yelled, shoving the boy back a bit.

Bellamy turned around and saw Octavia limping down the small hill with the help of Monty, "Octavia!" He yelled, rushing over to his sister, "are you alright?" He asked, helping her down the rest of the way and sit on a rock close by.

"Yeah." She answered.

Where's the food?" Bellamy asked, stepping closer to the blonde.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn responded Calmly, sitting down on a gray hard Rock.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We were attacked." Clarke answered, looking at Bellamy.

"Attacked? By what?" Asked Wells, stepping up beside Clarke.

"Not what, who." Finn corrected, "it turns out, the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." He added.

"Its true. Everything we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke rambled, looking around at the crowd of dequlients.

"Yeah the bad news, the grounders will." Finn finnished, Wells looked at the group who just came back and noticed some weren't here.

"Where's the rest of your group?" Wells asked, looking around.

"One of the kids are hurt, again we were attacked. Their in the dropship." Clarke said, Wells eyes widen. Clarke looked down and noticed wells wristband was missing.

"Where is your wristband?" Clarke asked, grabbing ahold of wells wrist and raising his sleeve a bit. Wells glared at Bellamy, "ask him." Clarke looked at Bellamy and glared.

"How many?" She asked, turning to bellamy. "24 and counting." Murphy answered, smirking at the blonde.

"You idiots!" Clarke yelled, "life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here, they need to know the ground is survivable again and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, your not just killing them, you're killing us!" Clarke rambled to the crowd.

"We're stronger then you think. Don't listen to her, she's one of the privileged. If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same? We can take care of ourselves," Bellamy rambled, moving around and looking at the ground, "that wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals, you're fighters, survivors! The grounders should worry about us!"

The crowd of dequlients cheered, agreeing with Bellamy's speech. Clarke scoffed and shot a glare at Bellamy, before she turned and walked away, Monty ran after Clarke.

"What do we do now?" Monty asked the stress girl, Clarke looked over at him over her shoulder. "We make sure no one finds out about Ace, we need to make sure she recovers."

"What if they find out?" Monty asked.

"I don't know."