{×~14~×}

The next day was unity day, "My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark." Jaha's voice came from the blaring radio and a video of his face on a medium sized screen, the dequlients gathered around to hear and watch the screen, "but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground."

"Right." Millier scoffed, sitting on a log. "After we did all the work, someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven barked.

Clarke sat next to Finn at a close by campfire, "come on, don't tell me you don't like unity day."

"Unity day is a lie, The Ark only came together after the thirteenth station was blown out of the sky. Just not the Verizon of history we like to tell each other at parties." Finn explained, he took a glance at the twins who were making some tools. "They also hate unity day."

Clarke looked back and followed Finn's gaze, "we both know why they do, but unity day is a day that gave people home and peace came out of that violence."

"But, yeah, did there need to be any violence at all?" Finn said, looking back at the fire. Clarke looked at Finn then back at fire.

"To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying the reinforcements that you need," jaha said, the twins rolled their eyes. "And the two cursebloods we sent down with the 100," everyone goes quiet. Gasps were heard from the crowd, the twins froze.

"Ax-" the screen goes black and static fills the air, Raven looks at the radio then back at the twins.

Clarke walked past the twins, pushing them to the dropship, grabbing Octavia, Raven and Finn. "That was close, but now everyone is on high alert." Clarke said to the group.

"Maybe, they should leave camp a bit?" Finn asked.

"The grounders are risk, too. Yes they have abilities, gifts and know how to fight, but do I want my siblings out in the woods on their own, with killers out there?" Raven said.

"We'll be fine out there or In here," Ace said.

"What about Octavia's Grounder boyfriend? We can stay there til things calm down here." Axel said, Octavia tensed and glared at the 7 year old.

"You helped them escape, didn't you?" Clarke said, putting her hands on her hips looking at the twins and Octavia.

"So the first day, you woke up. You helped a grounder escape?" Raven asked, crossing her arms over her chest and squinting her eyes at Ace.

"Sorry?" Ace squeaked.

"Dammit Axel, you got A into a rescue mission right when she woke up?!" Raven yelled, hitting Axel in the back of his head.

"Ouch! Sorry." He said.

"Octavia, can the twins stay with the grounder for a bit til the others forget about this whole curseblood being in the camp." Clarke asked, looking at the Octavia. Octavia sighed.

"His name is Lincoln and yeah, they can." Octavia said, "but my brother never finds out about Lincoln, understood?" The group nods.

"Will they be safe?" Raven asked, looking at the twins then back at Octavia. Putting her hands on the table, looking like in debate.

"We'll be fine, Rae." Ace says, walking to Raven. "If anything happens, which it won't. We'll come straight back, We can take care of ourselves."

"Plus, we've been in camp for way too long." Axel said, putting his elbow on Ace as support. Raven sighs. "Fine, but do not tell him anything about your abilities or blackblood. We don't know how the grounders will react." Raven said, look of disappointment worry fell onto her face.

"Then it's settled, Octavia will sneak out with the twins. I'll distract Bellamy, Raven you make sure no one sees them and Finn escort them out." Clarke explains.

Clarke goes out of the direction and into the crowd, off to find Bellamy. Raven goes to the closest group of dequlients and begins to talk to them, Finn and Octavia sneaks to the back of gate. Finn pulls a small log that opens into a small hole, The twins and Octavia squeeze out of the hole, Finn out after them.

"Finn, what are you doing?" Octavia whisper-yelled, Ace saw the knife that the grounder used to poison him.

"Finn."

"Nevermind it, lets go." Finn said, Octavia turned and started to run into the woods with the twins and Finn following in the direction of lincoins cave.

Lincoin came out of his cave and saw Octavia and the twins running in his direction, he furrowed his eyebrows and met him halfway of the path, he embraced Octavia tightly.

Lincoin saw Finn come into view and pulled Octavia behind him, pulling out his knife. Octavia grabbed his arm, "no, wait Lincoin. He's my friend." Octavia turned to Finn, "Are you gonna tell us why the hell you followed us? I thought the plan was to get the 3 of us out." Lincoin looked at Octavia confused, then looked at the twins.

"Finn, Raven knows we'll be fine." Axel said, eyeing the knife in his pocket.

Finn pulled out the knife from his pocket, he handed it in the direction of Lincoin, "I think you lost this." Lincoln slowly took the knife, squinting his eyes at Finn.

Finn noticed the whole that was attached to Lincoins belt, "you blew this when your people were hunting us, you saved our lives. I have to believe there's more like you."

Lincoln shot Finn a confused look, "I stabbed you."

"And they tortured you." Ace spoke up. "If the two of you can get along then maybe there's hope of not fighting." Axel said, backing up Ace. "Exactly. learn from history instead of repeating it, right?" Finn added.

"Hows that gonna happen?" Octavia asked Finn, leaning on a near by tree.

"For starters, no more killing." Finn started.

"I don't have the power who has a truce." Lincoin stated, warping his arm around 0ctavias shoulders.

"Could you bring us to someone who can?" Axel asked, Lincoln looked at him.

"Hey, look." Finn started again," the rest of our people are coming down here, the first ship lands in two days." Lincoin looked at Octavia and the twins for conformation, the twins nodded. "Its true." Octavia said, nodding.

"And because of these attacks, they're sending mostly soldiers, the people that enforce our laws. The Ark is about survival at any cost, and they'll kill people who fall out of line. Once they come down, they'll be killing the twins. When those people get down here, if they feel threatened, they'll start a war, and I don't want that. Neither do you, and I think that's why you blew that Horn. And once the soldiers get here, it will be too late, and we'll have no power to stop them, but if they see we're at peace, then maybe we have a chance to stay that." Finn rambled. Lincoins furrowed his eyes brows.

"What do you mean, they'll kill the twins?" Lincoin asked, stepping closer to Finn warningly.

"The twins are cursebloods, the Ark hates cursebloods." Finn said.

Lincoin looked at the boy confused, he ignored the subject after he saw the twins nervously shifting. "All right, you bring your leader, ill bring mine." He spoke.

"What, Bellamy? He'll never go for this." Octavia said.

"Hes not talking about Bellamy, he's talking about Clarke." Ace said.