{×~3~×}

Raven woke up to the door being open violently, guards filled the room with the Chancellor Jaha, Abby griffen and Marcus cane.

"Raven Reyes, where are the cursebloods?" The Chancellor asked calmly, raising his chin staring at Raven.

"I don't know what your talking about." Raven spoke, her voice shaky.

"Tare the room apart." Marus said, looking over his shoulders at the guard behind him.

The guards begun to tare the room apart, starting with the closet and to the bed, they found the twins in the floorboard.

"HEY! NO." Raven roared at the two guards who picked up Axel and Ace, a guard lunge out and grabbed the girl. She punched the guard and broke free from his hands. "LET THEM GO!"

"Lock her up too," Chancellor Jaha said, pointing at Raven.

"Raven Reyes, your under arrest for helping two cursebloods and assaulting the guards." Marcus Kane informed, sending more guards to get Raven.
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
Its been 2 years since Raven and the twins been locked up, thankfully, Abby convinced the council to have them together.

Clarke got arrested and her father got floated for trying to disobey the council, trying to warn people about the failure in the life support and it isn't the cursebloods fault.

Finn got himself arrested by also assaulting a guard when the guard said Raven and the cursebloods don't get visitors.

Wells, he is only imprisoned by guilt.

The twins are four now, they got aware of their situation and found more on their abilities with Raven. They learned to fight and a different language on their own, Raven didn't understand how and why but didn't have it change her opinion on her little siblings.

Raven will always care and love her siblings, they are her world and that's how they have been and will always be. She put up one fight when they tried to take them away from her and will certainly put up another.

Raven tries her best to teach the twins everything she can from her classes, she tries to steal books from the classes to bring back for the two.

Raven walked into the small cell from her earth skills class and finds the room empty, she furrows her eyebrows and spins around to the shutting door. She rushes to the door and bands on the metal door.

"HEY!" she roars, banging on the metal with her bare hands. "WHERE ARE MY SIBLINGS?!"

tears stung the Raven haired girl's eyes, her heart beating out of her chest as she slowly slides down onto her knees. She doesn't want to believe they have floated two 4 year olds, she doesn't want to believe they have taken everything away from her.

Shes only 14 and her world has fallen apart, they destroyed her world. Axel and Ace Reyes was born, locked up and Floated for two things they couldn't control. They have never asked to be born, they never asked to be a curseblood.
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
It's been 3 years since the twins and Raven's separation, Raven still believes their dead. The twins were tortured day by day for having blackblood, though they have healing abilities. They cannot heal themselves so quickly and all the way.

The twins are now 7, they haven't changed much. Axel has short brunette/blondish hair much like this little sister's, but shorter. He has pale skin and grass green eyes. Ace has long brunette/blondish hair that goes down a little past her waist, she has pale skin and sky blue eyes.

Axel opened his green green eyes and saw the fimilar grey and plain walls, The grey and plain walls of the cell are something the twins are used too, There is a small drawing of a Rose on the bottom of the left wall that was drew by the youngest Reyes twin, Ace. The Rose was left unfinished, not because Ace didn't bother to finish it, but because the guards took the little art supplies they had and ignored the protest from both of the twins.

The twins get treated very poorly, worse then the other dequlients in the sky block. Only reason being is that their cursebloods, they don't understand why their blood is black and why its considered as a curse, or how they had these abilities no one else on the ark had.

The Rose was on the wall used to make the twins smile, one of many reasons being Ace loved art, Another being, it was something new on the dark grey and plain wall then they was used to, but now it was just a reminder they get treated differently.

People on the Ark learned not to help cursebloods, after a guard was floated for cutting Axel's hair and teaching Ace how to do it. Anyone who did help the twins before then stopped in fear of their lives due to helping the cursebloods was such a crime.

Abby Griffen who is a Council member and Doctor Chief helped the twins before and after the man was floated for helping the twins, she even spoke up in defense to the other Council members to send the twins to the ground with the 100. Arguing they could be of benefit for the 100, Although she didn't really believe that herself.

The twins know of the people who helped them since they were born, Clarke Griffen, Abby griffen, Finn Collins and Wells jaha, Though, Raven believes one of them betrayed her and told the council of the twins, still decided to tell the twins all the help they did for the twins.

Abby Griffen promised Raven to help the twins in anyway possible the day the twins and Raven were separated, that's what she planned to do.

Even though, Raven thought the twins were dead for the pass two years. Abby still kept her promise of doing everything she can...and she did.