7) Kind or Clever Mind?

Start from the beginning

Aadya smiled at him, thankful that he didn't ask any unnecessary questions. “Thank you Mr. Pratap for your help,” she gave him another smile before getting out of the car.

By seeing her smile only he was getting those unwanted feelings in his heart again.

Hey Dekho Aadya didi ka boyfriend aaya hai unko chodne,” Aadya had just come out of his car when she heard that voice.

(Hey everyone look aadya's boyfriend ! He has came to drop her)

Her eyes snapped to the group of kids who were playing cricket in the colony compound.

Woah Aadya didi ka bf toh kitna handsome hai yaar,” said another kid.

(Woah Aadya's boyfriend is damn handsome dude)

Aadya glared at them, especially at bunty who had gathered the crowd around Rudra's car, “Aadya didi yeh aapka boyfriend hai kya. Kya mast car hai iski.. bolo na inko humko bhi long drive pe leke chale. Please…,"Bunty said excitedly, making a cute face, the other kids nodded at what he said.

(Aadya sis, is he your boyfriend ?  What an amazing car he has! Please tell him to take us on a long drive too. Please.. )

Aadya narrowed her eyes on the seven year old kid. She just wanted to hit him with the bat he was holding.

She took some deep breaths trying to tame her growing anger as she knew Rudra was listening to everything.

“No bunty and the gang he is not my boyfriend so stop calling him my boyfriend again and again,” she gritted out with a tight lipped smile.

She then turned to Rudra who was trying his best to curb back that smile of his at the scene unfolding in front of him.

“I am sorry Mr. Pratap they are just joking, Aadya said feeling embarrassed by everything.

“It's okay Miss Aadya. I don't mind it at all,” Rudra waved it off with a small smile.

Aadya just nodded, still feeling awkward by everything that just happened now. “So bye,” Aadya said slowly and this time Rudra nodded,“Yes goodbye.”

With that said Rudra drew off from there without another word. From the side mirror he looked at Aadya who was now scolding the kids by holding their ears.

He chuckled, shaking his head thinking she was not like the bitch he was thinking she was.

She was different but not a bad kind of different.

Aadya's Pov

Today is a very big day for me and my team as today we are celebrating world food day.

Like every year we are very busy in preparation. But this year we are much more busy as we are having a special guest and I have got a lot on my plate.

It's being more difficult for us girls as we are wearing a Saree. It was Anokhi's idea that we should wear Saree today. I did not like this idea of hers at all but other girls instantly agreed with her.

I had no choice left so here I am wearing a pink silk saree. It's an old saree and special to me as it belongs to my mumma.