7) Kind or Clever Mind?

Start from the beginning

“It's not the man's job to pay the bill. Whoever eats the food pays for it. We both enjoyed the food here so we will both pay for it. I ate more so I will pay more" she said, sliding the black card across the table to him.

Rudra narrowed his eyes on her. She was exactly like the girl he despises the most..the follower of a fake feminism.

His lips twisted in a slight disgust. Digvijay was right. It's only the urge to fuck her because even in his worst dreams Rudra could not think of falling for this kind of girl.

“Mr. Pratap I had paid the half bill now you have to pay the rest,” Aadya said, bringing him out of his thoughts.

Rudra didn't say anything. Taking the money out of the waiter's hand he pushed it in Aadya's hand.

“I am not carrying cash with me at the moment,” he simply said, paying the whole bill with his black card at the end. “Let's go. I will drop you home,” he said, getting up from his chair.

“But…”

Aadya looked at him with her mouth parted wide as without hearing her he walked out of the restaurant arrogantly.

Coming out of the restaurant she found him waiting for her outside his car. Seeing her coming out of the restaurant he was about to enter the car when she stopped him by grabbing his arm.

Rudra was startled for a moment when she held him so suddenly. His eyes widening in shock more as without saying a word she put the money right in the chest pocket of his blazer. 

“It's my part of the bill. You paid for me so now I am paying to you,” Aadya said, putting the money in his pocket before arranging his chest pocket as fine as it was before.

Rudra blinked, his heart feeling as if it would jump out of his chest when she touched him there…right near to his erratically beating heart.

“Let's go,” Aadya said, sliding inside the car.

Rudra swallowed, not wanting to take this sudden intruding feelings so seriously but failing badly in doing so.

Taking a sharp breath he turned around and entered the car to drive her to her home.

….

There was only silence in the car. Rudra was as calm as he was trying to be while Aadya suddenly became more anxious as they got closer to her home.

“Stop right here,”  Aadya said abruptly.

Rudra's brow furrowed at that and he asked,“ but we are not even near to your home,” he said, remembering Abhimanyu's home very well.

Aadya shook her head lightly and said,“It's okay I will walk from here.”

Aadya spoke normally but from inside she was afraid of getting caught with Rudra by Abhimanyu.

Though she was not doing anything wrong. Rudra was just helping her but she knew Abhimanyu will literally kill Rudra if he sees him with her.

Abhimanyu doesn't like seeing Aadya with any man. That was one of the reasons that she does not have any male friends. Plus Abhimanyu hates the triumvirate from the bottom of his heart. He had always kept Aadya away from these three men and now seeing her with one of the triumvirate will only make him burst in anger.

Working for them was one thing, it was all professional but being in a car with one of them was totally another.

“Alright,” Rudra did not ponder about her wanting him to stop here. He simply turned off the engine of the car and said.