Bua smiled - And Arnav.....

Kushi - Ah..... Arnav ji..... He is very cute. He is a jolly and fun loving person. He gets irritated easily. And I love to irritate him.

Bua gasped surprised and slapped her arms playfully - Shaitaan.....

Kushi laughed and hugged her Bua who giggled along with her.

Kushi - We are still trying to get along Bua. He is a good guy. He never asks me to do anything. He is giving me my space. All going good.

Bua - Iam so happy to hear. And one day I would love to see you and Arnav in a happy married life.

Kushi - We are happy Bua. Don't worry.

Bua - Shall we go out today ? We need to purchase so many things for Pooja tomorrow.

Kushi - Ok. But Gunjan ?

Bua - Ah.... She will keep sleeping. So let's get ready and go.

Kushi - Ok Bua.

They both got ready and went to purchase few things in the market.

While on the other side -

Arnav has literally jumped inside the cupboard searching his things. From upper rack till lower rack he kept searching for this and that..... But nothing came under his sight. He groaned......

At the same time HP came inside with his clothes.

HP - Arnav Bhaiya....

Arnav looked at him - Yes.

HP - Bhaiya, Bhabhi has asked me to iron this cloths for you.

Arnav looked at him surprised - When ?

HP - Yesterday before leaving itself she asked me. She gave me one more set for tomorrow also.

Arnav - Ok keep it.

HP kept his cloths on table and went out. Arnav sat on the bed and looked at the cloths she gave for him.

Arnav smirked amusing at the thought of her doing things for him even when she is not here. He felt pampered like a little kid. Until today no one did care for his small things like today.

Even Nani...... Till today Nani also haven't done anything like this. She has let him live his life in his way......

But Kushi..... His wife has went overboard for him. She changed his look. She messed his wardrobe. She even does small things like taking care of his food, coffee, juice..... She even takes care of Nani well.

He shook his head dismissing the thoughts of his wife and went to get ready for the day.

Arnav along with Nani was waiting on the signal. It was a two minutes signal. As he saw the signal count....... He got remembered of Kushi who doesn't has the patience to wait at this signal. She keeps tapping her feet or snapping her fingers and as soon as she sees the number 10..... She counts along with the number till it goes zero.

He chuckled silently. Nani who was beside him heard him chuckling.

Nani - Kya hua Chote ?

Arnav - Kuch Nahi Nani. Bhas Woh chudail ke baare mein Soch raha hoon......

Nani glared- Chote....

Arnav laughed - Ok.... Ok..... Iam just thinking about Your Kushi. Fine now.....

Nani looked at him mischievously - Ohhhhh........ What are you thinking about her ?

Arnav - Kuch Nahi...... Kaha se pakadke laye the usko ?