he didn't say a word, he never did.

he slowly tugged at your towel but you didn't let him take it off.

"no." you said as a tear slowly fell from your eyes.

he tugged harder making you loose your grip.

"please no." you closed your eyes shut as he held the towel in his hand and threw it on the floor.

he took off his glove on his right hand and you looked at his hand, you've never seen it before.

his cold hand touched all on your body slowly.

he went from your neck to shoulders to your chest, then he touched your waist and your butt.

you were breathing heavily and was scared.

he stopped at your vagina and took a second before he did anything.

he slowly touched around it and rubbed his two fingers on the outside.

you took a sharp gasp and tried pulling back but you backed up into nothing but the counter.

he slowly put one finger into you and slowly added another one, making you moan unexpectedly.

"n-no please s-stop." you whimpered at his cold fingers now pumping in and out for you.

you grabbed his arm and tried pulling it away but his other hand stopped you.

his thumb started rubbing you and your head fell back, there was nothing you could do.

it felt so good but it was so wrong. you wanted to crawl into a hole and fall forever crying.

"oh fuck, please." you whined, shifting around a bunch trying to get him to stop but he just didn't.

you felt your stomach get tight and rolled your eyes back biting your lip.

"p-lease, no." you grabbed his arm squeezing it tightly as you moaned.

your nails were digging into to his arm but that did stop him.

he saw how close you were and hurried up his pace.

"fuck fuck fuck no." you said a bit mad at yourself for about to cum but you couldn't help it.

"oh god." you whimpered as you came. you wanted him to stop so bad but he just didn't.

even though you just had a whole orgasm he kept going.

you closed your legs together making him go harder and faster.

"AH STOP." you moaned loudly in anger.

he finally stopped making you sob.

you fell to the floor and started crying, he just opened the bathroom door and left..

this was all just so fucked up.

you cried and couldn't stop.

you just sat against the wall with your head in your knees.

you sat there for a very long time just staring into space and crying.

you heard your front door open again and someone come upstairs.

"kara?" you heard Mattia's voice.

you didn't respond, you couldn't.

he walked into the bathroom seeing the light on and saw you sitting on the floor.

"kara?, what's going on?"' he sat down next to you.

he put his arm around you and you slowly leaned into him crying harder.

"talk to me, what happened?"

you didn't even know of you could speak you felt disgusted with yourself.

you just shook your head and cried."

he eventually stood up and helped you up.

"it's alright, you can tell me later."

he looked around and there wasn't much to read from what happened just your towel on the floor and the shower curtain left open.

he looked by the toilet and saw a glove on the floor.

he looked back at you with a very.. very confused face.

— AN
I'm sorry if I trigger warmed it wrong I just woke up lol and I can't think of the words for it.