13: The Hunt Is On

Key drove up to the Uniq house at full speed.

They were all together in the living room with Yixuan explaining the call he just had.

"Then he hung up. I mean...why couldn't he tell me where they were?!"

Onew sat down, "Seungyoun called?"

"I called him, but Minnie answered."

"Is he okay? Are they okay?"

"He didn't say. He was in little space and he didn't answer my question when I asked where they were. Said he couldn't tell me."

"Maybe they're hiding?" said Wenhan.

"Well Key called for the police earlier." said Minho "They got descriptions from us and they're looking for them."

Everyone went silent. It stayed like that for a while.

That was until Key spoke up.

"Alright look. We know why they left. People are being mean and they can't handle that, especially with their little sides. We need a way to make them come back on their own."

"And how do we do that?"

"It might not be easy. But I think we need to call in reinforcements."

"Ummm, reinforcements?"

"We need Taeyong."

With The Babies

"Younie are you otay?" asked little Hyeongjun.

"Nope. *lays flat on the floor* Can you crawl to the kitchen and get that Sprite for me?"

"Otay."

Little Hyeongjun crawled to the kitchen at his mightiest speed. He opened the fridge and grabbed the drink before turning back to see Taehyung eating flowers on couch.

Crawling back to the living room, he presented Seungyoun with his Sprite.

"Thank you cutie pie. You can have an extra snackie."

"Yayyyy! *looks over* Felix, wanna eat snackies?"

Felix came from pulling up the carpet behind the couch and shook his head Yes.

Tae leaned over on the couch to take a nap. Eating flowers is exhausting I guess.

The last thing he saw before falling asleep was Seungyoun staring at the tv.

"It feels so cold..."