7: 7-Eleven Slip Up (BTS and X1 2)

Grocery store trips are a must. Especially when your house population explodes from 7 to 18 overnight.

Hoseok decides to take the littles with him to the local 7-Eleven to pick up some snacks. But there is a danger of bringing littles in public.

"Okay how many bags of chips do we need?"

Tae, who was turning the coffee machine on and off grabbed 10 bags and tossed them in the cart.

Hyeonjun was on the next aisle. He laid his eyes on the slushie machine. Slushies were a known thing to make him slip into little space. But they were in public, this couldn't happen now.

"Slushies!"

He ran to the machine. With wide eyes he stared at the flavors.

"Oooo, I take strawberry."

Hobi, hearing the slushie commotion, dragged Tae (who was clinging to the candy bars) to the machine.

"What are you doing Hyeonjun?"

"Slushie."

"What?"

"*smiles* Slushie!"

"Oh no...you're in little space."

Hyeonjun walked to the counter with his slushie.

Not seeing someone rounding the corner, he bumped into them, sending his slushie onto the floor.

"Nooo! *whining*"

"Why are you crying kid? You're the one who walked into me!"

Hobi stepped up, "Hey, it was an accident, okay. *looking at Hyeonjun* Don't cry cutie, let's get you a new slushie."

As they turned to go back to the machine, the man pulled out his phone and snapped a photo.

Instagram Post

(*photo attached*)

@/IAcceptCash: Saw this kid at the convenience. He looks familiar. Older guy was treating him like a toddler and he clearly isn't one.

Comments

"Is that the boy from X1?"

"Omg that's V and J-Hope! Lucky!"

"Hyeonjun from X1 is that kid."

"Aww, he's cute."

"How bold of your to think that face doesn't belong to a toddler."

Back home, the X1 members phones were blowing up with thousands of tags of people sending them the photo.

But to make matters worse...

It had went viral.