12: Well S***

"I'm not playing around Park Jimin where the hell is he?!"

"I don't know Jungkook! I woke up and he was gone!"

"Gone?! How does he just disappear huh?"

"I don't know! Stop yelling at me!"

Junho intervened, "Guys, stop arguing. We need to focus on finding them. This is no one's fault..."

Everyone was calling all over asking if anyone had seen anything.

Key told them the same situation happened over there, and their littles were gone.

A very upset Hyunjin called and asked if Felix somehow made his way over there, and that he was gone too.

To say everyone was freaking out was an understatement.

They tried calling the littles with phones, but they didn't answer.

At The Shinee House

"Listen Grandpa we are all worried okay?"

"Call me Grandpa again I swear-"

"Okay- Minho. Who's gonna tell Uniq we lost Seungyoun?"

Everyone looked at Onew.

"Don't look at me...I'm not trying to have Sungjoo strangle me."

Key decided it was best to call himself, so while he did so, Minho called the police.

No telling how long the littles had been gone.

At the house where the littles were, it was morning and Seungyoun was the only one not in little space.

"Younie?"

"Yes Tae?"

"Cartoons?"

"Okay okay. Go turn the tv and watch the others."

Tae went to the tv and sat with the others. Hyeongjun was biting a pacifier stolen from Taemin and holding a bottle of apple juice.

Seingyoun's phone rang for the third time that morning. Finally, Taemin picked it up.

"Hewo?"

"Hello?! Oh my god...oh my god...Minnie?"

"Yixuan?"

"Baby where are you guys?"

"I can't tell you. I have to go."

"No! Don't hang up-"

Taemin hung up the phone and placed it down.

Seungyoun came into the living room and sat down with them. Tae and the others were watching Spongebob.

He felt like something was wrong, like something was off. Before he knew it, he was running to the bathroom.

"Those freaking tacos..."

He threw up in the trash can next to the sink and sat against the wall. Now could not be a worse time to get sick.

And to make matters worse, he wasn't supposed to leave the house, so he couldn't go to a doctor.

"Well I messed up didn't I..."