11: The Runaway Plot 2

It was the world's longest walk, but at around 3:15am the boys arrived at the SKZ dorms to see Felix waiting outside.

Seungyoun ran and gave him a hug.

"How did you sneak out?"

"Easy. After 2AM everyone is usually knocked out. That is unless Chris and Binnie are in the studio."

They all gathered together for a big hug. It had been a while since they were last all together.

Now plan was to get away as quickly as possible.

Taehyung pulled out his phone.

"I know a place we can go. When my hyung was dating Baekhyun from EXO, they had a place out of town. It's still open, so we can stay there."

"Your hyung dated Bacon boy?"

"Yeah."

"Which one?"

"Yoongi. It didn't last though. His solo career got in the way. Which is why my hyung owns that house. Let's go!"

They all ran to the street corner where Felix called for an Uber car.

When it arrived, they all piled in and drove off.

Hyeongjun happily listened to music during the ride. Seungyoun and Felix slept.

Taemim and Taehyung were left to discuss the plan.

"So what do we do when we get there?"

"We stay until this blows over. By the way Minnie, did you bring snacks?"

"Yep. Brought my whole snack bag."

"Good. Good. This is exciting. I feel adventerous."

"Same. I'm just worried."

"Why?"

"My hyungs. They have been twice as overprotective of me ever since what happened. I can only imagine when they wake up and I'm not there."

"Yeah, I understand."

"*sighs* So...are you...in a relationship?"

"Nope. No one can tolerate my excessive amounts of love."

"Hahahaha, I feel you. I'm single as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I have a crush on someone. She probably doesn't like me though."

"I'm sure she does. *looks out the window* My crush knows me. We're friends."

"Omg, who?"

"Felix."

"I knew it."

"How?"

"The way you eyeball him at concerts. And the way you were over here to comfort him after the allegations about their old member came out."

"*smiles* I'm going to sleep now, see you when we get there."

"See ya. Imma eat some snacks."