3: New Home (Little Hyeonjun Intro)

After being picked up by Joon, Hobi, and Kookie, the boys of X1 were on their way to a new home.

Little Hyeonjun was very upset.

When the men who kicked them out were clearing the place, they tossed out his pacifiers.

"Is everything okay back there?"

Dongpyo tried hugging the little, "They took his pacifiers. And we've been so busy that he hasn't had time to sleep."

They were all tired. Back at the Bangtan house, those who weren't asleep (Seokjin, Yoongi) were prepping for newcomers.

When they arrived, everyone entered the home.

Hyeonjun wandered around while everyone settled in.

He found himself upstairs where a sleepy Jimin, who was woken up by the noise, was there to greet him.

"Oh, hi there."

"*pouts*"

"Aww, are you upset little one? You must be Hyeonjun."

"*slight smile*"

"Heh, I knew it was you. I'm sure Tae won't mind a sleeping buddy. I know a tired baby when I see one."

"*yawns*"

"You are so cute...but anyways let's get you to the room."

Little Hyeonjun followed Jimin to Tae's room.

It was beautiful. Posters all over, dressers filled with toys, and a big bed fit for all the little princes in the world.

When he laid in the bed, he instantly felt better.

"*bababababa*"

"What does that mean?"

Seungwoo walked in, "It's baby talk for bottle. We need to buy him new ones."

"Oh okay. Sorry about the whole thing with your apartment."

"It's fine. We knew it was gonna happen anyways. It's just sad. I mean, a lot of us are just kids...kids with no label. Nothing except for eachother."

"And us."

"And y'all."

"Y'all?"

"Sorry, I went to Texas for a week and I can't stop saying it."