38. Dancing On The Ceiling

Start from the beginning

"He's gone" I chuckle putting my head round the bathroom door.

"That was close" he sighs, "any other of the lads, I wouldn't have mind" I raise an eyebrow; "I mean, I would have minded!" he laughs, "but it wouldn't have been as bad as getting caught by Louis"

"We were doing nothing wrong" I pout with an innocent smile.

"Something on me begs to differ" Niall answers his hands surrounding my waist and we both burst out laughing.

We join the rest in the lobby some minutes later and we all head to the building where the interview  will take place.

"Victoria" Sam calls me as the boys enter one of the rooms in order to get ready.

"Yeah?" I answer turning around.

"Liam's family is arriving in five minutes. Would you mind waiting for them by the main door and walking them here?"

"Sure" I answer with a smile and walk back to the elevator.

"Vicky! Vic! Victoria!" some fans outside the building shout.

I look their way. I smile and wave, and that's basically all I can do because a black van arrives and Liam's family descends from the vehicle.

I walk to them with a smile on my face.

"Victoria!" Liam's mum exclaims hugging me; "How are you?"

"Hi, Mrs. Payne" I greet her returning the hug; "I'm good, thanks"

"I told you to call me Karen" she says shaking her head.

"Hi" I say as Liam's dad hugs me.

"Don't you dare say Mr. Payne" he threatens laughing.

"Geoff" I say, and he nods smiling.

Liam's sisters look at me and smile. The only time I've seen them was at the movie premiere and I barely exchanged a word with them.

"Ruth" the youngest one smiles.

"Nicola" the other one introduces herself.

"Victoria" I laugh, as we enter the building; "Liam has no idea you're coming" I say looking at Karen "he was telling me yesterday about how you wouldn't be able to make it"

Liam's reaction is simply great.

He's talking to the interviewer and he winks at me when I stand by the camera. Then his eyes look behind me and his jaw drops and he stops speaking.

He quickly jumps off his seat and runs to his mother, who is already crying her eyes out

"Happy birthday, sweetheart" Karen sobs hugging him tight.

"You are a big family of liars" Liam chuckles hugging his dad and his older sisters.

The rest of the boys quickly come over to say hello and hug the Payne family.