Traveler

10012, Zofia, and Kat had arrived at a hotel. Along the way, Zofia was talking about her life, how she grew up in Poland and had a sister, Ela. 10012 nodded slowly, having a sister of his own. Of course, that was in the past now, but he didn't know it yet. As they walked, he looked around, increasingly growing confused about the new technologies and how they developed since 1944. Of course, he hadn't truly seen the outside world since 1943, being a subject of experiments for a year before he was shot and "killed". 

Zofia walked into her hotel room, Kat holding her hand, and finally 10012, who closed the door behind them. He looked around, his confusion growing, even if it didn't show. Zofia set Kat down and walked into the bathroom, and Kat walked over to him.

Kat: "Hi friend!" 

He looked at her, snapping him out of a bit of a trance, so he jumped a bit. Kat made a small giggle.

Kat: "I scared you!"

He made a small nod as he examined her, she definitely had the features of her mother. Zofia exited the bathroom and he looked at her.

Zofia: "You're one quiet person."  

He shrugged softly as she opened the door. 

Zofia: "I'm going to be nice and get you clothes. You better get a fucking shower. Kat, be good."

Kat and 10012 both nod before Zofia left. 10012 walked into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving Kat alone for a bit. So what else to do except to watch some Polish kid shows, am I right?

-

Zofia returned from the clothes shop, 10012 and Kat were watching the TV together, 10012 more interested than Kat. He was still in the clothes he was previously, but now actually decently clean, at least body wise.

Zofia: "Alright, get your clothes."

10012 jumped a bit again before standing and grabbing the clothes, walking into the bathroom and changing. Zofia looked at Kat.

Zofia: "He's an interesting man, don't you think?"

Kat: "He's my friend!"

She said happily, which Zofia smiled and ruffled Kat's hair softly. 

Zofia: "Never change."

Zofia's phone began to ring, which then she picked up.

Zofia: "Hello?"

???: "Hey Zof, how are you doing?"

Zofia sighed softly.

Zofia: "How am I supposed to enjoy my vacation when you call me Harry?"

Harry: "First off, it's not a vacation, you're supposed to be looking for possible recruits or operators."

Zofia: "Shush."

Harry: "Yeah yeah, I'm still your boss."

Zofia: "Sureeeeeeee."

Harry: "But how's it going?"

Zofia: "Not that good, all I found was a homeless man sleeping in the Chelmno camp. Though my daughter seems to like him..."

Harry: "Oh fun, got to love kids. Oh, I found more about your little... situation."

Zofia: "... and what is that?"

Harry: "It's a positive... he's a traitor."

Zofia: "Fuck..."

She groaned a bit loudly. At the same time, 10012 exited the bathroom, wearing a blue t-shirt and some sweats. He was holding an electric razor, looking at it like it was from Mars.