25. What Makes You Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"No one was supposed to know that Ellen" Harry says, making us laugh.

"Yes" I say

"Yes, you're dating Harry or yes, you're dating Niall?"

"Yes, I am dating Niall" I answer laughing, "The thing is Niall likes to be inside, and relax, and because I'm touring with them..."

"That's the next thing I was going to ask: you're on tour with them at the moment"

"Yes, well, now we have a couple of weeks off so... But whenever we are in a city Harry and I like to go sightseeing while Niall prefers to stay in at the hotel. That's why there are so many pictures of me with Harry"

"And are you friends with all the boys? Do they have a special nickname for you?"

"Well, each of them calls me differently: both Niall and Liam call me either Vic or Victoria, depending on the situation; Harry calls me Victoria; Louis calls me Tori and Zayn calls me Vicky"

"So we've got the whole repertoire, haven't we?" Ellen laughs, "And do you have any special nickname for them?"

"Not really" I answer, "Well, sometimes I call Harry Harold, and I tease Niall calling him Neil, but... not much more"

"You've come to know them quite a lot, haven't you?"

"Yeah" I answer.

"Well, we have a quiz to see how much you know about One Direction. Is Mia Hughes in the audience, please? Mia Hughes?"

A girl about my age runs down the stairs almost tripping and comes to where the sofas are, hugging Ellen.

"So, Mia, you're 23 and you're from Chicago?" she nods, "I heard you're One Direction's biggest fan, is that right?"

"I don't know" she answers, laughing.

"Well, we don't know either. But what we're going to find out is if you are a better fan than someone who has been touring with them for more than a month, okay?"

"Okay"

"Let's start then. I have some questions related to the band. We'll do one each and if you don't know the answer then the other one gets to guess, is that clear? Let's start then. We'll start with you, Victoria"

The audience applauds and Ellen gets the cards ready.

"Question number 1: Who appears first in the 'What Makes You Beautiful?' video?"

"Liam?" I try to guess; "It's been ages since I've seen the video"

"Wrong. Mia" Ellen says turning to her.

"Is it Louis?"

"It is! Louis' hand actually. Point for Mia. Next question, Mia: who has more sisters?"

"If you're talking about real sisters then it's Zayn; but if you include step-sisters then it's Louis"

Ellen gives her a confused look.

"Zayn! Correct" she says laughing; "Your turn, Victoria: who is the tallest?"

"Harold, without a doubt" I answer smiling.

"Correct. Mia, who appears first on 'You & I'?"

"Niall"

"That's right; Victoria, when is Theo's birthday?"

The question takes me completely off guard.

"Do I have to tell you the whole date?" I ask.

"Yep"