It is now Friday and I am currently sitting in the cafe that Eliot, Violet and I all go to.

They said they would come with me but Eliot had practice after school and Violet was looking after her Grandmother who isn't doing too good.

I haven't seen Landon since Tuesday night much to my disappointment.

His friends weren't here either.

I can't believe that I didn't see him before this.

I really must be oblivious to the world to not see that god of a man.

I had started to get worried but Eliot said that it was normal for them to not be here.

Apparently, they skipped school a lot due to being in the Mafia or something.

Finishing my coffee, I decided to head to the grocery store down the road to get some things since my parents aren't coming home until Tuesday next week, I thought I would restock our kitchen.

Once I get there I look around and grab some eggs, milk and basically the basic needs.

Once I'm done I paid and walked outside to see it was starting to rain slightly.

Shit.

Great, this is what you get for not getting your drivers license.

I put my hood up covering my head and I decided to head to the back streets which is the long way home but there was more shelter so I wouldn't get drenched.

As I was walking through the streets I saw a black SUV driving past me, I watched it turn into a side street which in my opinion looked really creepy.

I decided to ignore it but as I walked closer to the street I saw someone get out of the passenger seat.

Oh shit.

He was wearing normal black jeans, white Nike shoes and a black hoodie.

Even though the hood was up I knew who it was.

He stood high and had the deadliest expression on his face.

He looked really, really, angry.

I thought his normal blank face was scary but nope, not at all.

I literally shiver at the look on his face.

The guy driving the car gets out and stays standing straight against the driver's door.

Three other guys come out of the back seats, and I gasp when I see two bulky looking men dragging another guy into the side street.

The men drag him into the street while Landon is behind them with this hands in his pockets walking confidently with his head held high.

Being curious and apparently fucking stupid I wanted to see what was happening, so I walked near the side street and ducked my head behind the wall.

I held in my breath as I see Landon hovering over the man while the two bulky guys are holding him down.

"Boss, p-please, I-I didn't mean t-to give the-

The man shuts up immediately when Landon pulls out a gun.

I try not to gasp when I see it.

The man pleads and pleads for his life as Landon stares at him blankly with his cold eyes.

Landon squats down to his level and moves the gun to his head.

While staring at the man on the ground his expression never changes from his blank one as he clicks the safety off, the man cries begging him to not end his life.