ℂ𝕙-𝟛: The Studio & Witch's Ghost

With Ben, Fred, Braedey, and the girls, the author kept leading the gang over to his own home, and he showed them the malevolent-like place. "Well, here we are..."

"Wow..." Velma whispered, as Braedey then began to look around. Ben let them inside to explore. "Wow, so this is where it all started?" Velma beamed, looking around Ben's study room and even his desk in awe.

"Yes, I wrote all my early novels here," Ben smiled back in clarification. "Now, I spend most of my time over in Europe, but I come back here once a year to recharge my batteries."

Velma looked to the 1980's computer that sat at the desk with a smile on her face. Braedey looked at everything that Ben had in his studio. Willow was also interested at what was all around the house, but she kept her thoughts to herself

"You have some cool things here, Ben." Fred smiled at the posters that were on the wall.

"I'll say!" Daphne agreed with Fred as she too looked at the posters of his books on the wall.

"Yeah. It's got some kind of presence to it." Braedey said as he continued to look around. He then saw a painting of a young woman, holding a book in her hands, and she had long raven hair and looked friendly. "Mr. Ravencroft, is this your ancestor Sarah?" He asked to her, while pointing up to the portrait.

 Ravencroft, is this your ancestor Sarah?" He asked to her, while pointing up to the portrait

"She looks very pretty." Willow added in, looking to the painting.

Ben took a look and smiled. "Yes, indeed... I think it was painted by a grateful patient. Of course, she wasn't popular with the town's doctors. Sarah was nontraditional with her approach to medicine, she was a Wiccan."

"Say what?" Fred asked.

"I've read about them." Daphne replied. "Wiccans were people who were in tune with the forces of nature and used them for healing purposes."

"I'm impressed." Ben smiled with what Daphne knew. "She believed in using herbs and other natural elements to draw from the Earth's power to heal the sick. Sarah helped many people who cannot afford medical treatment. She treated her patients under a large oak tree, which she believed to have healing powers."

"Hey, I saw a huge oak tree like that in the town square." Velma commented.

"I've already search the area around that tree, but never found anything." Ben mused. "That book can finally prove that Sarah's innocent and that she was a wiccan, not an evil witch."

"Wiccans have been misunderstood accused of sorcery. In fact the word "witch" comes from 'Wicca'." Velma commented.

"I'm impressed, Velma." Ben complimented to her. "You know. doing research on Sarah and the wiccans, lead me to read almost everything about the world of supersation. That's how I started writing stories to frighten people."