ℂ𝕙-𝟙𝟘: Epilogue

After everything that has happened, everyone was free. Braedey checked on his family and friends, Willow hugging him close to her. Shaggy and Scooby were also relieved for the disappearance of Sarah and Ben Ravencroft, and everything has settled down.

Thorn happily reunited with her father. "Daddy! Are you okay?" Thorn asked to her father.

LYou're the one I was worried about, honey." Mr. McKnight replied, hugging his daughter back. "But, you did it! I guess you are a witch after all."

"A Wiccan, daddy. A Wiccan." Thorn clarified with a smile.

Shaggy then looked around, noticing something amiss. "Like, where's that ninja warrior dude?" He wondered.

Braedey looked around in confusion. "Yeah. Where did Ryōshi and Ōkami go?" He wondered.

"He must've left during the fight." Scorcher took a guess. "Too bad we didn't get to say thanks."

"I'm sure he feels the same." Amber shrugged.

Mayor Corey rubbed the back of his neck as he looked beyond at the burnt remains of Oakhaven's town square. He was the least to say unhappy. "This is a disaster!" He cried. "No witch! No village! What are we gonna do for our Autumn Fest?" He called out in worry.

"Well, you still have The Hex Girls." Thorn replied as Dusk and Luna all walked to her sides.

"No offence, girls, but I think we need a bigger attraction." Mayor Corey admitted to the two girls.

"Uh, what about him?" Shaggy pointed to the trapped turkey who was still a giant, but no longer a threat.

"And I think we've got an idea..." Scorcher said, now snapping his fingers, a flicker of flame in his hand. Amber and Braedey looked to one another, and they smirked In realisation of what Scorcher has in mind.

~*~*~

Earth, wind, fire, and air
We may look bad
but we don't care
We ride the wind
We feel the fire,
To love the earth is our one desire
(to love the earth is our one desire)

The next night, the Hex Girls performed their concert for everyone in the town to see, with Scooby and the gang on stage alongside the Hex Girls, with Braedey, Scorcher, Willow, and Amber alongside them as special guests, and it was now safe and now pleasant to roam about Oakhaven from that night onwards.

Love the earthIt's only fairIt's one big earthThat we must shareWe love the earthWith all our fireIt's in our soulsOur one desire

Love the earth
It's only fair
It's one big earth
That we must share
We love the earth
With all our fire
It's in our souls
Our one desire

Scorcher and Braedey also showed off some of their magic. The crowds cheered out for them, and even Scorcher used his powers to create the explosions and the fireworks in the air. Braedey launched jets of water up and down, all the while with Amber forming fire rings around the towers of water, steam emanating from the close contact of the two elements.

Earth, wind, fire, and air
We may look bad
But we don't care
We ride the wind
We feel the fire
To love the earth is our one desire
(to love the earth is our one desire)

Braedey smiled to Scorcher and Amber, just as Willow took his hands, and the two started to dance around with one another and the gang. Braedey smiled gently to his caretaker, just as he created a ring of water around the two of them, and Willow spun around on the spot with Braedey, all the while with Scooby and Shaggy jamming out to the music.

Nature is a precious gift
It will make your spirits lift
Love the earth with your fire
It's in your souls
Your one desire

Earth, wind, fire, and air
We may look bad
but we don't care
We ride the wind
We feel the fire
To love the earth is our one desire

Finally, when the song ended, Scorcher and Amber both roared out loudly, whilst shooting a column of fire into the air, Braedey now shooting towers of water into the air as well, as the Hex Girls and Mystery Inc. all waved to the crowds.

"Scooby...Dooby...Doo!"

~The End~
~*~*~
A/N: there we go. The 'Witch's Ghost' is over and done with, and I feel proud of myself complete this book in only a few short days. Again, I'm pleased with myself and with what I've done.

Next up is 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo: The Cyber Chase'.