✨Before you read✨

AUTHOR NOTE

Okay guys so I've been waiting to upload this story for a while. It's one that has been an absolute joy to write. One of the reasons it was so much fun was because I really let myself play with the X-Men timeline. Don't get me wrong, I HATE it when fanfictions have wonky timelines. It can get confusing and sometimes even frustrating. The X-Men movies kinda already have a wonky timeline though, so I figured changing a few things to make my story work better would be okay. Before you read, this is the basic information you might want to know...

All of the events will take place in the same order, it's all just gonna happen slightly sooner than the events went down in the movies. At the start of days of future past I aged down Peter and made him thirteen. That's probably the biggest change I made to be honest. Other than that most things stay the same, except the time jump from days of future past to X-Men apocalypse is gonna be a lot shorter. I thought this would make decent sense, considering I always found it a little weird that Peter was so much older than the rest of the X-Men. 

These might seem like unnecessary changes but I swear there not. I cant really dive into why that is though without spoiling the story. So without any further wait, I introduce to you...

 So without any further wait, I introduce to you