𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 || 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊

Začít od začátku

I walked onto the platform with Mako and Bolin right behind us as I was still putting on my helmet.

"Good luck. Knock them out!" I heard her chuckle.

I turned my head around to look at the girl and winked at her 

I saw her face light up before turning my attention back to the screaming crowd.

The platform started to move forward as the announcer popped out of the floor of the ring and said our team name into the mic enthusiastically.

"Introducing, the Fire Ferrets!" He pointed at us as the spotlight shone on the three of us.

We waved to the crowds cheering, mostly Bolin's name.

I could hear some crazy fan girl screaming "I LOVE YOU BOLIN" from the stands.

The platform stopped at the ring and we walked toward the middle circle.

We immediately got into fighting position and waited for the bell to ring. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body.

I loved feeling this during a match.

DING

"And they're off!" The announcer starts before the water-bending one shoots a stream of water right at me.

I quickly dodged it and sent a stream of water toward the earth-bending one.

Bolin comes to my defense and we're able to fight him off until he throws a disk at my side and I'm sent flying to zone three.

I struggle to stand up again and before I'm able to, I see a disk flying toward me and I'm sent off the edge and into the water.

I frustratedly swim out of the water as I hear the crowds "oooh's" and "ahhh's." I quickly get back into the ring and get into position next to Mako.

"Come on, Y/N. Get your act together." I heard him seethe.

"Ah, don't worry, big brother." I smirk as the bell rings again for round two to start.

For some reason, falling into that water gave me another rush of energy.

I was able to send one of the Tiger-dillos flying into zone two. And with the help of Bolin, flying another one of them into the pool of water under us.

"Hah." I laugh to myself as I hear the crowds cheering, our team winning the second round.

We got into position in the middle circle again as the third round starts up again.

Soon enough, I get fireballs and disks flying toward me.

Mako sends the fire-bender off the ring, leaving two against three.

Bolin and I are able to fend the two of them off until a disk starts flying out of nowhere right at us.

I dodge it but Bolin was occupied with the water-bender.

"Bolin, look out!" I yelled.

He looked at me before he got knocked to the floor, tumbling into Mako and onto the floor of the ring.