Aiden-I-Only-Like-My-Camera-Acharya

A/N: SPOILERS, BIG SPOILERS FOR COG!! You have been warned :)

Honestly, I came up with this in the middle of the night and decided to write it sooo... we'll see how it goes! These two dorks :) And I am completely in love with Aiden's new name ;p

Arundhati Shah was something, and Aiden knew it from day one.

He'd just moved to Atlanta with his mom, directly in front of the Museum of Ancient Indian Art and Culture. His mom was currently speaking to the owner, Krithika Shah, and he was getting kinda bored. He looked through the museum's windows, and saw a girl, about his age, possibly younger, look outside with - wait, were those horns on her head? A smile gently crossed his face as he and the girl made contact, and she immediately ran away.

Atlanta, he thought, was going to be interesting.

All those thoughts died down as he walked into the room in which the Gods summoned him, waiting for his next quest. Also wondering if by any chance, Brynne could feed him some of her delicious lasagna. But mainly the quest. He stopped short as he saw that same girl again right in front of him. What was her name again? Oh right, Aru Shah. He liked that name. It rolled off his lips with ease. She was also that same girl who bumped into him before winter break, and ran away after telling him, "I know where you live!" He had told Brynne the other day, and she had laughed and laughed till her stomach hurt and Aiden's face turning a dark shade of red. Aru Shah looked at him and he looked at her, as he realized This was going be as awkward as hell, with a slight flush on his cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He tapped on her shoulder as she was looking through vials containing "bright ideas."

"No Mini, I don't think it's poison. And yes, if it was, it would probably kill me."

"It's not Mini?" Aiden told her as she whirled around to face him.

Aiden wanted to make peace with her, after their not-so-amazing start off as um, teammates? Maybe even friends? Aru glared at him, until she sighed and extended her arm, as a symbolism of peace with one another, with her lightning bolt bracelet shooting gentle sparks of electricity off her arm. She probably was a little upset after Brynne teased her and Aiden about the, uh, incident. It'll go, he thought. They've just met each other, and sometimes Bee could be, a lot? They'll figure it out eventually.

And that's when they hit off.

He learned more about Aru during their mission. She was sassy, ALWAYS making references to movies and tv shows, confident, scared, and loyal. She and Mini were pretty close, he noticed, not as close as him and Brynne, of course, but still. He learned eventually that she was the daughter of the Sleeper, but it didn't really matter.

Of course, that was also the time he discovered he was the reincarnation of Draupadi.

AWKWARD!, he thought. He didn't really LIKE anyone in a I-love-you-marital-type-of-way. Brynne was literally his best friend, Mini was almost like a sister to him, and Aru was a good friend. That's ALL.

A year later, they had a full-blown, topmost importance Pandava mission - to find the Kalpavriksha wish-granting tree. His mom had told him stories about the magical and majestic tree when he was younger. Aiden was ready (and excited if you asked him). Nothing was wrong.

Well, except for the fact that Rudy was coming too.

Oh well. I guess it'll be a change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------