𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

A/N: introspection to Suyodhana :) I like to think that Suyodhana had a HARD time wooing Krithika LOL and that they both love books and playing chess and have a dynamic like Aru and Aiden did in SoD :] LMAO enjoy my headcannons!! Sorry for not updating for so long, time feels so wacky and school is killing me :((

novaturient

(adj.)

a desire for powerful change in one's life or situation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People called Suyodhana a bright kid, sadly orphaned, from a very young age.

Bright.

Sure, he guessed he was smart, being in the Otherworld and having to fend for himself. He loved reading, and so he'd always be stuck in a book in a mystical library. And he was called smart by his peers all the time.

Smart. 

I like that word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Suyodhana grew older, the devas' appreciation grew towards him, and so did his confidence. Being able to defeat their problems and bring solutions really made him go up in the social ladder, and when once he felt useless as an orphan, he felt stronger and useful now.

He now felt that he was Intelligent, having a knack to looking at problems with a different lenses.

He was walking into a library one day, in Barnes and Nobles, looking to indulge in a book, when suddenly he saw her.

Her brown hair and eyes, and her gorgeous smile with a red blouse and jeans. 

She had to be from the Otherworld. Her eyes reflected magic, and Suyodhana felt as if he could fall into her eyes and see the constellations shining.

Suyodhana had always been fascinated with space.

She felt like space. Her eyes like stars on a ink sky, her teeth like the shine of the moon. He had always thought "love at first sight" was fake, but she seemed as real as possible.

Suyodhana may have been able to solve problems, but this one would take him forever to crack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people, especially girls, admired and fawned over him for his intellect and personality, and okay, maybe his looks too.

She wasn't one of them.

She would always have this mischievous grin on her face whenever he'd try and talk to her.

Sometimes he'd get lucky and she'd actually would have a conversation with him, telling him about her life.

Most of the times? He didn't get lucky.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She finally agreed to go on a date with him.

He felt like the luckiest person in the world.

They got lunch in a uptown South Indian Cafe, got ice cream from a cart parked nearby, and walked through a park, laughing and exchanging secretive smiles, even sometimes kissing, when no one was looking.

God, he loved her.

Her name, Krithika, was melody to his ears. She was from the family of panchakanyas, and was in love with history.