CHAPTER 14

I can't help but cringe my nose at that statement as I finally tear my eyes from Cole's. This is actually much better than I thought mostly because unlike last time there's no playing of the silly games. Carter and Ryan had walked out to who knows where and Tory and some other girl we're already dead ass asleep-passed out. Dylan and I we're engaging in a conversation and I could have sworn that I was paying attention to him but then I would be lying-something else had caught my attention .. his hands as he groped and squeezed her ass while she straddles on his torso soft moans escaping from her lips as he grabs a hold of her hair and pulls it sucking every inch of her neck. Her hands wrapped around his neck as she covers her face in his neck breathing heavily.

''Sabrina! Sabrina are you even listening to me'' I hear Dylan ask as he  snaps his fingers to get my attention.

''No.. I mean yes.. sorry.. um do you know where the restroom is please,'' I say feeling quite uneasy at the intimate scenario that's before me, ''I feel I might throw up at any second from now'' I blurt and can't help but feel Cole's cold gaze on me.

Dylan by points out that I could find one in the upper rooms and thank him as I take the stairs. There we're more drunk bodies passed out on the floor and I carefully made my way past them not wanting to stumble on any of them. Noticing that one of the door to the room was left a jar I made my way in and shock on me as I am met with a couple going down on each other under the sheets - it was the last straw I knew I needed to really throw up as I raced to the latrine. Getting out I am astounded to be met with his reflection staring right at me and I splash more water onto my face to be certain that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Assuming that he had maybe followed one of his little girlfriends to the restroom I completely ignored his existence and walked right past him, hardly had made my way to the doorknob than I felt a hand  roughly grab me by the waist from behind and pulled me up close to his chest facing him. 

''You like to watch don't you..'' he seductively asked

''I don't know what you're talking about'' I deny as I try to shake my way out his hold but he instead firmed his grip and pulled me even closer to his skin so close that I could feel his breath on mine

''Let me go.. you're little girlfriend must be waiting for you,'' I mutter clenching my hands into a fists and hitting him lightly on his chest afraid to hurt him but I sure will punch his face hard if he tries anything stupid on me.

''Relationships is a pure waste of time; I prefer to just fuck  the brains out  of someone-it's more fun that way don't you think,'' he states winking at the last part.

I didn't realize the soft heavy breathing sounds escaping from my lips, my heart weighing heavy as I felt a shiver running down my spine at his touch; his warm soft hands as he took a strand of hair that had fallen on my face and put it behind my left ear.

''Well if that's what seemingly works for you then it's none of my business, '' I sternly say to him. ''What I really need right now is for you to let go of me; we've been here for a while and I wouldn't want Dylan to draw into any conclusion,'' I add directing my eyes at his hands wrapped around me and I feel his hold on me loosen. 

Noticing how close our bodies still are to each other I take a step back from him and turn to walk out of the restroom and shut the door from behind, cursing my self out at what exactly happened back there and why my body betrayed me that way-now the asshole might think that he's had an effect on me and that was something I was going to have to prove him wrong.

''May I have this dance?'' Dylan offers leading us to the dance floor that was metres away from the hang out spot.

''Am a terrible dancer,'' I admit

He chuckles. ''Am not any better,''

After minutes of playfully swaying our bodies left to right and Dylan cracking up jokes through the blasting music he excuses himself and I remain behind swaying my hands in the air and moving my hips to the rhythm of the music. I know I probably look so stupid right now and making a complete fool of myself since I have no clue of what it is am doing but no one seems interested to care. I can't but feel a set of eyes glued on me watching me as he makes his way to my direction and suddenly a sensational feeling overwhelms me as he draws near. He stops in his tracks and stands behind me, there goes my heart racing as his fingertips trace along my skin from my neck down to my right hand and joins our fingers together folding our arms to my stomach. With his other hand he grabs a hold of my waist and pulls me closer my back facing him. I could feel his breath on my bare skin as he buried his face on my neck.

''Don't stop, keep dancing for me,'' he softly whispers in my ear.

For some reason I feel obligated and do as told as I now slow my pace and feel my body moving to his movement, slow, my ass rubbing against his cock. He then turns me to face him and all I see is eyes full of lust and desire; they probably not be for me cause I also as confused as to why my body keeps responding to his in that manner. His one hand is still firmly wrapped around my waist as lifts my chin up with the other one to face him. Before I know it I feel his lips brush against mine as he places a kiss on me, I on the other hand find myself frozen but could feel my lips part open and just having a taste of his lips.

''There's more from where that came from if you ever pulled out stunt on me again,'' I yell to him as slapping him across his face. And instead of getting all fired up a smirk grows on his face as he soothes his cheek with his hand-it sure must have hurt and he definitely deserves it for coming up to me like that. 

Realizing that I had drawn too much attention I step away from him and walk towards the table, grab a hold of the remaining bottle of alcohol on the table I empty the bottle feeling the now familiar burn in my throat. I admit that am a little bit tipsy but not drank and therefore still in my human senses then why the hell doesn't what happen not make any sense. At this point Cole is out of sight and I get up from the seat to find Dylan-it's time to head home. I finally trace Dylan in the crowd talking to a group of teens and he quickly approaches me on seeing me.

''I didn't take too long did I?'' he asks

''No, just enough time for me to figure out that I should get going now,'' I reply with as much sarcasm which he breaks into a laughter.

Dylan finally drives me back home and bid each other goodnight. The house is still locked to mean that Alysia isn't back nor is Skylar and they won't be for a while so it'll just be me for the night. I quickly run hot water and shower before getting to bed and minutes later fall I asleep something I really need considering how worn out my body feels and my sore feet which are killing me.

*Back like I never left.. hahaha.. yeah, yeah,yeah..I missed this too.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT.. THANK YOU.