CHAPTER 9

"Hell no you're not wearing that!" Skylar says as she grabs away my flowered dress and tosses it on the floor.

"A skater dress?" Alyssia repeats coming into the room. She's as beautiful as always,this time dressed in a leopard print backless dress. Her curves fit perfectly as her thighs reveal themselves through the slit.

"You look good!" I exclaim still staring at her.

"And you could better,"she says mocking me." I have to agree with Skylar on this. It's a little heavy for the party."

"You're all now just attacking me for no reason,two against one that ain't fair,"I say stomping one of my foot against the ground.

"And what does Skylar know about dresses?" I ask taking in her tonight's clad,an oversized t-shirt dress and black tyra shorts.

"Anything but the fact that you should be dressed in this,"she replies laughing and I roll my eyes at her.

"Fine,"I huff shrugging my shoulders.

Alyssia and Skylar take about twenty five minutes to dress me up and Alyssia even takes her chances and does makeup on me.

"Aren't we getting a bit late by now?"I ask as Alyssia lays more mascara on my lashes.

"Just a minute, almost there..it's done," Alyssia squieks as she swings my seat to look at her results in the mirror.

"You look good,c'mon you really think I made you look like a clown," Alyssia says as she pulls her hands down from my face.

"Am really scared,"I reply laughing nervously.

" Mama Mia!!" Skylar reacts as she walks in the room as she swirls me around."This is way better than the skater dress,the red cape dress look divine on you."

"Am supposed to walk in this heels?" I ask as Alyssia brings them out.

"No,no,no..I can't,never,"I say gesturing the whole transformation with my handsome the air and pick my doll shoes placed at the corner."I let you do all this but am definitely choosing the shoes."

"That's fine.. but would you now please take a look at yourself and tell me how proud you are of me," Alyssia requests happily.

Nervously I walk to the dressing mirror and slowly open my eyes,stunned by the view.

"I really do look good,"I say grateful for Alyssia but also not promising her that she should get used to this moment.

We then get in Alyssia car and drive off to the party. The party is at Tokyo's lavish home - it's so elegant and exquisite. The place is parked with lots of people half of them already wasted.

"Where's my Sabrina and what the hell did you do to her," Tokyo playfully questions stunned by my looks.

"It's only for tonight,"I reply laughing.

"Whatever,let's enjoy this night then,"Tokyo says as leads us in the party pushing our way through the crowd. I watch as multiple people high five and shake Tokyo's hand.

"I'll be in the washroom," Skylar says a few minutes later and disappears into the crowd.

"And I'll go get us stronger shots,"  Alyssia says the same and goes.

"Enjoy yourself girl,lemme go welcome the other guests,"Tokyo says to me and just like I guessed am left all alone.

"You have the habit of bumping into me right?" Dylan asks as I turn around and am met by him.

"Not really,"I reply laughing."I just didn't see you there."I add defensively.

We engage in a small talk and he ends up insisting to introduce me to his group of friends and I end up agreeing to it but only after telling him that I won't be staying for long at the party.