Friday Night

You were all dressed up in a sexy dress to go out partying with your friends.

You wore this dress:

You were just about to leave your house when you received a message on the group chat saying

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You were just about to leave your house when you received a message on the group chat saying. *We can't make it today. Let's meet some other day*.

You, Jungkook (your best friend), Jimin and Jennie were friends and Jimin was dating Jennie.

Jimin and Jennie cancelled the plan for partying that made you and Jungkook hella mad. And you called Jungkook..

ON THE PHONE

Jungkook: Did you see the message?
You: Yeah! I feel like punching someone real hard.
Jungkook: Calm down fighter. I'm heading to your home with alcohol and snacks.
You: Wow kook.. You are the best! Love you

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

Jungkook arrived at your house and you opened the door in your short black dress.
He saw you and froze with his mouth agape.
"Come in koo" you said pulling him inside. As you turned around to bring glasses, he saw your back and gulped.

Jungkook POV:
She looks so sexy that I can't help myself from getting dirty thoughts. I want to throw her on the bed and fuck her hard. Only if she wasn't my friend... I would've tasted her by now....
(END OF POV)

"What thoughts are you lost in huh? Thinking about some girl again?" you said mocking him but he said nothing as he was still fantasizing about fucking you.

"Yaah! Get your ass down here at once!" you shouted loud enough for him to snap back to reality.
"Huh?? Oh yea" he said as he sat down beside you pouring drinks.

You both chatted while chugging the drinks-

Y/n: I can't believe these bitches cancelled the plan at the very last moment... Couldn't even tell us an hour ago. I wouldn't have changed my clothes. And now I have to change again..... Ugh..

JK: They're probably fucking in a motel or something *he said with his eyes fixed on your legs*

Y/n: I spent a great time wearing this you know. These strings were not an easy feat to handle on my own. Now I have to take it off. I feel like shit!

JK: I can help you

Y/n: With what?

JK: Taking off your dress

Y/n: As if I'll let you take it off and see me naked *you scoffed*

*You both were drunk and high after finishing all of the alcohol that he brought. You both sat leaning towards the other. *

JK: GET OFF ME!! you reek of alcohol bitch!

Y/n: TF JEON JUNGKOOK! STFU! You are the bitch got it?

JK: Are you y/n?

Y/n: What else-? Wanted to be with one of your 'one night stand' girls?

*It was the alcohol kicking in.
He slowly came close to you and ran his hands on your back with his lips on your neck*

Y/n: Uhh- Jungkook?

JK: Yeah bae. Don't hold in your moans, let me hear them.
*He moved his hand on your inner thighs and gradually on your clothed clit and started teasing it*

You moaned with his every move on you. He took his time and went nice and slow. Kissing and sucking your neck and collarbone he left many dark purple marks on your skin.
You were aroused by his touch more than you could imagine.

Sliding your panties down, he slowly inserted a finger inside and started prepping you for what was about to come next.
Soon two more fingers were inside you and you only felt the pleasure he gave you.

He took of his clothes leaving only the boxers on. Looking at his toned body was such a turn on as you touched him all over and pulled his hair lightly when he was marking you.

He moved down to your pussy and licked and sucked that made you come in no time.

"Get down on your knees and suck my dick" he ordered and you obeyed.
You removed his boxers revealing his hard-on.
You left wet kisses on it teasing the heck out of the man sitting on the couch in front of you.

He groaned as he looked at you sucking him off in your dress which was now messed up.
"Holy shit! I'm coming" he pulled out and you jerked him to help him reach his climax. "Good girl"

"I want you" you said in a seductive voice
"And I want to fuck you until I can feel that sweet little pussy clenching around my cock".

Without wasting a minute, he picked you up and went in your room. Ripped off your straps and placed you on the bed lying behind you lining up his length to enter your hole.
"Ready?" he asked you for confirming and you replied "I want you inside me. Now!"

He went inside all at once making you yell aloud. To help you feel better, he turned your face and leaned in for a long and deep kiss.
"You are so deep inside of me" you said huffing as you felt blood rush throughout your body.
"You're going to forget your name after I'm done fucking you tonight" and increased his pace with every thrust.

He slowed and commanded you to
"Get down on all fours, now." You slowly stood up and did everything he asked.
He got up and rammed in you again reaching even deeper than before.

"You're going to need crutches when I'm done"
"Ah yeah... ruin me daddy..."

His every thrust hit your g-spot repeatedly bringing both of you close to your climax.

"I want you to be as loud as you can when you cum" he ordered the already yelling girl he was fucking.

"I-I'm cl..ose" the words barely escaped your mouth.

"Ask for permission before you cum... I want to hear you beg for it"

"Aahh! let mme come... uh dadd-ahh! Fuck!" you shouted at the top of your lungs when you came.

"Good job babygirl" he said as he laid with you in his arms after the intense "workout" you just did.

🖤

The next part will come out soon~~