It was his chance to finally build with him some feelings similar to those born during the expressive workshop. It couldn't be wasted. Plus, he didn't have any feelings but friendly ones for San, so he didn't care at all about his relationship with Seonghwa. It had just been the shock of the moment. Yes, that's it.

"Stop being a bullshit, ok, Wooyoung? Please, just this time." He talked to himself at the mirror, shaking his head.

Actually, he was planning to apologize to San for the previous day. The fact of facing him did nothing but worsen his state of mind. And heart. It hadn't stopped hammering since the lunch time.

He reached the dance studio some minutes before the meeting time, so he started to warm up and stretch to calm down. As connecting his phone to the speakers, he chose some slow music from his soft playlist. He opened his legs and started to turn his neck all around, eyes closed as inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly. Of course, he brought his sketchbook with him. Not that he already had ideas. Or, he did, but he want to do everything together with San, from the song's choice to every single step. Then a sudden thought stopped the previous flow.

What if he doesn't want to dance? If he wants to sing?
Or maybe he wants to do a cover and not an original choreo.

Wooyoung was starting to drown again in his overthinking when San appeared on the door. He didn't say anything but entered and started to prepare, too.

Wooyoung felt his heartbeat to increase again. Where should I start?

It took five more minutes for San to warm up, so he waited. Then, when he walked to his phone to stop the music, he began scratching his neck.

"San... Look..." San looked at him with a questioning expression. Honestly, he had no idea what Wooyoung was about to say. But the fact that he was speaking was already something good, in his mind.

"I wanted to apologize. I know it's hard to deal with me. I didn't want to disappoint you." The obvious blush on Wooyoung's face, despite his tries to hide it by looking at the floor, made San giggle. Cute.

"Wooyoung, you don't need to-"

"No, I have to. Literally, I know that I may seem like bipolar sometimes. I'm not, if you're wondering. But I have... Issues with staying with people. I saw that everyone of you had a close friend in there, you with..." he blushed even more. "Seonghwa, then he and Hongjoong... I miss Yeonjun, that's it. I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry.

I'm still happy for our winning, though." He managed to say but his words were a rush. He started to fear that San could even hear his heartbeat.

He was so cute San literally wanted not but hug him so tightly. Honestly, he knew the other was right to apologize, but couldn't be mad at him. He knew how hard it was to make your will to stay alone to deal with the social contact you were forced to have. Plus, he could understand his missing of Yeonjun. It must have been a hard time for him.

He brushed Wooyoung's arm to give him comfort.

"Woo... it's okay. I... I'll learn how to deal with you. Just don't push me away, okay? I need time too, to understand your behaviour." San's smile was so sincere that Wooyoung wanted to cry. Those little dimples were driving him crazy. He nodded and lifted his gaze, but found himself to blush way more. San caught it but didn't say anything.

I didn't think he was a blushing type.

"So, let's talk about our performance." San didn't manage to say his sentence properly because Wooyoung talked above him.

"I'm happy to collab with you again." Wooyoung immediately coughed to cover his statement and bit his lips. "Yes, let's talk about it."

San's smile wasn't planning on leaving his face.

"Do you have any ideas yet?" he said. Wooyoung shook his head.

"I wanted to plan everything together.

First... I was thinking about making a choreo with you. But if you prefer doing a cover or even sing it's f-fine for me." God, why am I stuttering?

"I wanted to make a choreo, too. But... You know I'm not a proper dancer. I've been only training for eight months. I'll need your help."

"I think that we, together, will be able to make something." Wooyoung finally gifted San with a smile. He was still light pink from the previous speech, but the worst part had gone. Now they could focus on their work leaving the dramatical part in a dark angle. I hope forever.

Wooyoung took his phone and started to browse his playlist of songs saved only for choreographing purposes. There were so many different ones: from American pop, to k-pop, to just rnb sounds and some korean hip hop. Depending on his mood, he liked to dance to different things. Moreover, he used this to practice different sides of his dancing, from smoothness to fluidity of movements.

"I don't know if you may prefer some energetic vibe, or something like a ballad... Or something like contaminated?"

"What do you suggest?" San was basically leaving everything up to Wooyoung, which made the latter to bite his bottom lip. He was overwhelmed to have San's trust but... Didn't want to ignore his ideas.

"I'd l-like to make something with isolations. With some rnb songs like this, or even like lofi k-hip hop you know? Listen."

He played some songs. San closed his eyes and listened with full concentration. Then, a light turned up in his mind.

"I think I have a song." 

.

.

today i'm just telling you that THIS upcoming part is my favorite of the story SO 

BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS 

and thanks for the bunch of readings i'm getting, i hope you all are enjoying this story at this point ;;