26

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly run towards my grandma's room and I saw my mom crying on the floor while holding my grandma's hand.

My dad was comforting her from behind, gently patting her shoulders.

"W-What happened?" I asked and my hands are fidgeting.

"Your grandma... she's gone" I saw my journal on my grandma's arms, hugging it.

I walk closer to grandma's bed and let my feet fall on to the ground. It's too much for this day. My tears fall down when I felt her hands are cold.

"Lisa-" I look at my friends who followed me. "A-Aunt, Uncle, w-what happened?" Jisoo asked as she walk towards me and comfort me same with the girls.

"Your grandma is now gone"

The room was full of crying and sobbing.

Why is this happening?! My mind can't cope up right now. First Jungkook, Kyle and now my grandma?

I was sitting on the couch while staring at my grandma with white cloth that is hiding her body and face, still my journal with her.

"Lisa, your grandma wants to give you this" my mom gave me a paper. I just stared at it, not wanting to read it.

I don't want to accept that my grandma was now gone. She said she would never leave me. She promised me!

"I need some fresh air" they didn't say anything and I just walk out from the room.

I was zoning out while walking outside the hospital. I saw some elderly people who is happily talking and playing on the grassy field.

I sat down on one of the couch behind a small tree. I look at the letter again.

To: Lalice
From: Grandma

I held my chest because I felt something was poking it. My tears are falling down again. I'm so tired.

I heavily sighed and open the letter while sobbing.

'Hello my beautiful princess! If you're are reading this, I know you're probably crying right now. Please don't cry. I'm still with you, inside your heart. All I can left to you is this letter and all of our memories together.

I bit my lower lip to stop me from sobbing really hard. I wipe my tears before I continue because my vision is getting blurry as I read the letter.

You are the best granddaughter that I could ever asked for. I remember when your mom and dad was scolding you, you always run to me and said to me to protect you and I ended up scolding your parents. There are so many beautiful memories to remember. Treasure it, cherish it.