PROLOGUE

I'm finally back after I finish my book [Accidentally In Love With A Gangster].

This contains more mature content compare to my other books.

Expect for grammatical and typing errors. I hope you will guys enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you going?"

I sat down on my swivel chair and read some of the folders.

"I have no time for that. I'm busy" I signed the papers that needed to be signed after I read them carefully.

"You're working so hard that you forgot to hang out with your friends" I heard Jennie sighed who is sitting on the couch inside my office. 

I look at her and she looks so bored. I signed and put the papers down and sat down beside her.

"You know that I needed to work hard, right?"

She nodded with a pout and sip on her coffee. "Don't you have work?" I asked as I stand up to sit back on my swivel chair.

"It's my free day" I just nod and get back to read the papers again.

In the past, our company was going down little by little. And now, I'm trying my best to bring our company up to make my mom and dad proud.

I've always been a good daughter to them. And they love me so much because I'm just the only child.

"I need to go now. See you later!" I just gave her a small smile before she walks away from my office.

I sighed and took my phone out and scrolled through my Instagram.

"Come in" I said when someone knocked the door. My assistant put some papers again that makes me massage the sides of my head.

I took it and was about to read it when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I said when I picked up the call.

[Luca was still weak. I think she needs to go to the vet.] Jisoo said. She is taking care of Luca, my dog. [But, I have business to attend to]

"I will pick her up" I said before ending the call. I put down the folder back and decided to read it later.

"Ma'am, where are you going? You have a-" I cut her off by raising my hand, palm was facing on her.

"I will be back Aila. I promise" I took my bag with me and walk passed by her. I drive to Jisoo's condo to pick up Luca.