22

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wipe my tears as I walk away from him after I confessed. I quickly go in to my room and locked it.

I want to be alone.

My phone makes a noise that is on the side table.

I grab it to look who is it.

From Kyle:

Where are you? I'm coming to your place.

To Kyle:

I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well today. Let's just meet up tomorrow.

From Kyle:

Are you ok?

To Kyle:

Yes I am. I just need to rest

From Kyle:

Ok then, rest well. Love you!

I didn't text back and just sat down on my bed.

When he confessed, I don't know what to feel. I felt happy, nervous and confused. Everything was mixed up.

But, this is wrong. What we are doing is wrong.

I just shrugged and decided to take a bath. I was about to go in when someone knock on my door.

I hesitated a little bit if I should open it or not. I composed myself before walking towards it.

I open it and I saw Jungkook standing infront of me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I leave the door open and sat down on my study table.

"You haven't eaten anything yet. Go downstairs, there's food for you" I look at him and he is just staring at me while he is still out of my room.

"Just forget what I said earlier" I stand up and was about to walk pass by him when I heard him mumbled.

"How can I forget it?" I bit my lower lip to stop my emotions.

I didn't respond and just continue to walk away.

-

Still, we're akward to each other when that happens. Kyle and I are going to have a date so I'm getting ready.

I wear a simple clothes. Just a baby pink shirt and a fitted pants.

I walk out from my room and I saw Jungkook on the couch playing with the dogs. I was about to go out when he spoke.