11

"If you know I didn't cheat then why do you need time?" Jungkook asked slowly making his way towards Y/n.

Y/n bit her bottom lip looking away from Jungkook to avoid eye contact.

"Because I think I'm pregnant with your baby Jungkook"

There it is. The news Y/n has been holding in for about 8 weeks now.

"W-when did you think or find out?" Jungkook stood in place not believing the news he was hearing.

"I don't know if I officially am though...I haven't told mom and dad or tae..."  Y/n let out a long sigh "I am late but I don't want to buy a test and my parents finding out..." Y/n sniffled out wrapping her arms around herself.

Jungkook hugged Y/n tightly putting his face into the crook of her neck feeling safe.

"It'll be okay baby...I'll go with you and we can figure this out together, okay?" Jungkook stepped back cupping Y/n's face in his hands tears still falling from both of their eyes.

Sooyoungs POV

I stood still in the middle of the school hallway not believing what just happened. I gripped the paper that I was holding in my hand tighter feeling anger rush through my body.

Why does Y/n always get the special treatment? Why does she get all the guys? What is so goddam special about her? I'm so much better.

Thoughts ran through my head, but suddenly I remembered what Namjoon said to me.

"He liked me all this time and I was just too blind to see..." I mumbled to myself finally breaking down not caring who saw.

I just ruined everything because of my selfishness...

Standing up I wiped the tears stains off of my face and headed straight towards the schools exit not wanting to be here another second.

Back to Jk and Y/n

The two laid on the bed holding each other tightly waiting for the results from the test.

"Jungkook...if it comes back positive what would you do?" Y/n asked laying her head on his chest.

Jungkook took a deep breath before answering, "well I would be very happy and take care of you every step of the way."

Y/n smiled and went to ask one more thing "If I am...can we tell Taehyung first? I don't like hiding any secrets from him."

Jungkook stiffened at her question. Taehyung would surely kill him in an instant if she came back positive. Their parents are a whole different story as both of them are close friends. Jungkooks parents being out of town for the week due to business and Y/n's parents right downstairs not having a single clue of what is going on.

"What do you think our parents would do?" Jungkook asked as this question has been on his mind the whole time.

"My dad will probably try to hurt you but as long as Tae is here to hold him back I think you will be fine." Y/n answered chuckling a little bit.

"Not the answer I was looking for but-"

"Y/N SOOYOUNG IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" Y/n's mom yelled making Jungkook and Y/n look at each other weirdly.

Getting up and walking down the steps Y/n saw Sooyoung standing there with a tight smile making her way towards Y/n.

"I'm sorry that Jungkook cheated on you but we could-"

"Sooyoung stop." Y/n said sternly making Sooyoung nervous.

"I know Jungkook didn't cheat on me"

"But Y/n you heard him and that girl together."

"Namjoon called me and Jungkook Sooyoung."

Sooyoung stood there rubbing her hands together as she started to get more scared.

"I thought we were best friends..." Y/n looked disappointed at her now ex-boyfriend not thinking she would ever stoop that low.

"Y/n I'm so sorry...I'm a terrible person I just thought maybe this plan would work and Jungkook would come to me...I'm so sorry." Sooyoung broke down again.

"I think you should also come upstairs and apologize to Jungkook." Y/n said softly.

Sooyoung nodded her head following Y/n to her room. Y/n opened the door to see Jungkook standing there with the pregnancy test in hand.

Sooyoung stood there surprised to see what he was holding but didn't want to ask any questions. Just as she was about the say something Jungkook interrupted making Y/n nervous.

"It's positive..."