Chapter 136: A hunter's past part 5

Start from the beginning

"N-No, I would... I promise" Bora replied, shaking her head. "We would return to the camp"

"Didn't you get the hint?" Byul asked with a little pout. "I guess I never told you huh? I probably forgot... your parents died, kid"

"W-What?" Bora whispered, widening her eyes. "No... that's not true"

"Don't believe me then" the commander scoffed, walking to the phone box, unlocking it and taking Bora's one out before throwing it to her.

The small woman wanted to unlock the phone and call her mother's phone right away, but she stopped when she saw hundreds of texts coming from Yubin. She opened their chat and she quickly read all of them as tears started to fall on the screen of the phone. In the first texts she just asked Bora to come back, she asked where she was... while in the latest ones she was telling her about the car accident.

"She... she hates me" Bora whispered, reading the last text Yubin sent her, and after that one it was radio silence. "My parents... w-where is she? Where is Yubin?" she screamed, pushing Byul back.

"The only thing I know about your family is what that little sis and your parents texted you. So I have no clue where she is, kiddo. And don't you dare push me again" Byul warned her.

"The car accident text was sent 6 months ago!" Bora cried "My parents died 6 months ago and you tell me now? I-... I have to find Yooh"

"I wasn't planning on telling you. Like I said, family only hurts you here, you just had to ask about them and prove that point"

Bora shook her head, trying to text Yubin but of course there was no line, no mobile data so that Byul knew she couldn't actually use her phone. She slammed it on the floor and she ran outside of the building, running on the streets as fast as she could.

She just needed to get to Yoohyeon, and fast because her stomach and her head were both spinning, tears were flowing down her face and sobs were slowly making her lose her breathing rhythm.

She slammed open the door of the building where she knew Yoohyeon was training and she tried to find her, opening every single room she could find.

"Yoohyeon" she screamed, starting to feel her legs give up.

"Bora? What are you doing here? You are not supposed to b-" the silver haired girl was saying, walking out of the changing room as she ran to her friend who fell on the floor, quickly bending down to keep her up a little. "Hey, what happened? What did they do?"

"My p-parents..." Bora cried, pulling Yoohyeon closer and trying to speak, but the sobs wouldn't let her.

"Your parents? What is it about your parents?" The latter asked, already having a suspicion and not liking it at all.

"They d-died... 6 mo-months ago" the smaller girl cried, breathing faster.

"W-what? 6 monts ag-" Yoohyeon wanted to ask but talking about it was useless right now so she quickly picked her friend up and ran to their room, knowing that she needed to help her calm down. "I got you, Bora, okay?" She added with a few tears on her face, putting her in the bed.

"I w-wasn't... there. T-The funeral... Bin... alone" the brunette kept crying, clenching her fist on her shirt, feeling unable to breath.

"H-hey... I... I'm here" the silver haired girl whispered, having no clue what she could say. She couldn't say that everything would be okay because it really wasn't.

"I have... t-to leave" Bora said, trying to move down from the bed. She had to get to Yubin.

"We will leave... from now on we will do everything we c-can to leave... we'll go... visit your parents' grave first and then get Yubin..."