Chapter 1: The Hightower History in New Orleans

1x02

Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out. Hayley, inside, hears something and walks warily down the stairs.

Rebekah: "Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door."

Rebekah walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in as Hayley comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.

Hayley: "Who the hell are you?"Rebekah: "Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car – get them, will you?"

Hayley, smiling wryly, puts down the iron poker. As Ophira ran down the stairs past Hayley and hugged Rebekah, Rebekah hugged her back then leaned down to her. 

Rebekah: "This is for you." She pulls out a little box with a necklace inside. "You like it?"

Ophira: "I love it

Ophira: "I love it."
Hayley: "Hello. Not the maid."Rebekah: "Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?"Hayley: "You have your brother's manners."
Ophira: "Bekah be nice."Rebekah: "And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?"Hayley: "Beats me. He's long gone."Rebekah: "What do you mean, 'long gone'?"Hayley: "Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire."Rebekah: "Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"
Ophira just chuckled following Rebekah sitting on the couch getting ready to see the show, that is the Mikaelson. Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room.Klaus: "Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?"Rebekah: "They were very rude."

The shots alternate between Rebekah calmly explaining what happened, and flashbacks to her at a bar, impaling vampires violently with a pool stick.

Rebekah: "Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends."Klaus: "I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you."Rebekah: "I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?"Klaus: "Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I."