" Chairman Kim- " Mr. Go begged. " I didn't mean to mess up with you. I am begging you please reconsider your decision and give me another chance. I promise to do better and never again go against your will. I didn't know that he is your son. " He meant Jimin. " I did what I did for the sake of my daughter. You are a mother too, you should understand my intention. I do everything in my power to fulfill my duty as his father. "

" You're wrong. We're not thesame, I don't play dirty games. " She shrugged and suggests- " And I never go back on my words. What I said is already final. If you wish to beg, do it with my son who you've caused a lot of trouble. "

When Mr. Go turns his head towards Jimin, the latter immediately scoffed. " tsk! Save your breath, it's not like I am capable of the job. I beat people to a pulp, I don't run a company. "

" Jimin baby- " Her mom begged to disagree yet it didn't shake Jimin a bit. He remains poker faced. That's when she sees Jungkook. " Alright. You don't have to do it yourself. Let your b-oyfriend fulfill the work. "

" My boyfriend have a name, It's Jungkook and he is a prosecutor. That tells a lot. " Jimin countered which causes her mom to pout while looking at Jungkook with a hopeful gaze as if she's telling the prosecutor to not turn down the offer. Jimin tsked. " Don't fall for her pleading eyes. Eyes on me and only me love. " He told Jungkook, caressing Jungkook's face gently. Even his voice is so soft.

Jungkook chuckled nervously. " But babybabe, she's your mom. "

" And so? "

Jungkook massages Jimin's waist lightly. " I can't say No when I am trying to get a good impression. " He wiggled his brows, seemingly slight amused.

" After what we did, I thought we already passed that stage of impressing each other's parents

" After what we did, I thought we already passed that stage of impressing each other's parents. "

Jungkook gave a chortle with delight. His little boy is stepping up. He is shameful, both of them.

 He is shameful, both of them

He leans closer to whisper. " You naughty. " Of course Jimin meant those things they do privately-  a lot of intimate exploration they do together in bed. Hence, they shouldn't stick with the traditional way of courting. " Still I'd like to work on things to get their blessings in our favor. "