She's not angry anymore. And having to think of it now, she's thankful that her parents thought of flying her to Australia because she did heal, she did become a better person and she did learn how to be mentally, emotionally and physically independent. 

Ye Jun was there in every step of the way. Did the thought of kissing Nari when she was crying in his arms occur in his mind? Yes. It did. But he didn't kissed her. Nor touched her inappropriately because he knows what would happen if he did. After all he had built a friendship with Seo Jun, he wouldn't want to do that to him and again, he respects Nari. So nothing much changed to him except that he's now mature, smarter and well still stupidly in love with Kim Nari.

or at least that's what he thinks.

No one have heard of Kang Soo Jin after the confession that Kim Yuri made. She cut ties with everyone and didn't bother to let anyone know what had been happening to her. People were curious but when years passed by they completely forgot about her except for Ju Kyung, Sua and the twins. After all they were best friends, it's not that easy to forget someone you shared a valuable moments with.

Kim Yuri's friends with Sua and the rest again. She apologized twice, no, thrice, she apologized three times and then the group gladly accepted her again. Of course they were hesitant at first but they saw how Yuri changed. Yuri's more --- open, more carefree, much like Nari when they first met her and then she always have her laptop with her. She's been writing stories, novels and had already published one that went successful. She's planning to release another one soon.

Han Seo Jun and Kim Nari, nothing much happened between them actually. I mean, except from the time when they didn't talked to each other for 4 months because of a huge fight. That was the time when both of them were stressed and on edge. Seo Jun was stressed from training late at night and Nari's also stressed from her sessions balancing it with home school and her medications. But that was part of the past now.

Now. She's finally coming home without Seo Jun's knowing. She wanted it to be a surprise. To see the stunned look all over his face once he sees her. Because she knows that once she told him she'll be coming home, the boy wouldn't be able to focus in his training and might get small amount of sleep.

" Your book signing is tomorrow right? " Man Sik asks turning to look at Yuri whose hungrily munching the burger he brought her, the sight of her making him laugh to himself " slow down tiger "

" oh " Yuri coughs her voice coming out muffled swallowing the food before answering him " Yeah, you'll be there right? You promised me you'd be there Man Si---"

" Of course I'll be there love " Man Sik cuts her off pinching her cheeks making her shriek and slap his hand away 

" You always call me that " Yuri points out " No wonder why my dad doesn't believe me whenever I tell him we're just friends "

Ignoring how his heart ache, he forced a laugh leaning in " Maybe it's a sign that we should take it on another level --- what do you think? "

" ugh " Yuri huff rolling her eyes standing up as she grabbed her bag " I'm leaving if you continue to bring this conversation up again "

" NO " Man Sik exclaimed grabbing her hips and pulled her down on her seat once again before cheekily looking at her " I was joking, no need to be mad "

" I need to go anyway " Yuri sighs cleaning the table putting the trash properly on the side so that the workers wouldn't have such a hard time cleaning it " Can you please walk me home? "