6

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you guys are enjoying so far <3

I hope you'll show some love to this story as well and look forward since this has a different twist in it :)

Much love, EL

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kim Yuri was scolded to the point her mother threatened to take her car if she skips school again, she thought Nari told their parents but then she found out that her mom called their school to check if she's really attending.

So that explained why she's marching her way towards the campus, getting looks from the students and gushing about her. She flip her long brown hair as she stood inside the faculty ignoring the stares the teachers are giving her.

No, she wasn't a rebellious kid before--- she doesn't talk back to teachers, skip school or cut classes before. But it all changed when the love of her life---- died. And the fact how her parents handled her problem made her mad even more, because it wasn't equal on how they treated her and Nari.

" I didn't know Nari have a twin " Mr. Han smiles " You guys are so identical "

" We get that a lot " Yuri replies sending him a small smile

Su Ho on the other hand is too busy reading the article that caught his eyes. He was wrong. Nari wasn't Yuri. And he couldn't believe he just said that to someone who barely remembers him. 

They were childhood friends, him, yuri, and nari. But he was closest to yuri, in fact she was his first crush when he was a kid. As they grew older, yuri became someone else's. While he and nari barely talk, since nari before would rather spend most of her time playing with her dolls unlike yuri who's always at the comic store, reading.

He understood why Nari doesn't remember him, it's all in the article---- about the horrific accident that happened years ago. The accident where a lot of people died.

Yuri steps in the class confused on why her new classmates are whispering talking about her. Sua and Ju Kyung's eyes widened before rushing beside the girl hooking their arms with her which caught yuri off guard.

" omo, brown hair looks so good on you " Sua squeals 

" Why did you suddenly dyed your hair? I like it blonde " Ju Kyung pouts as she ran her fingers through Yuri's long hair

Before Yuri could even respond, Han Seo Jun steps in the room, their eyes locking. His eyebrows furrowed while Yuri looked at him in horror. Seo Jun is lost, of course he would be--- he doesn't know that yuri have a twin.

Nari sighed in annoyance, her sister had left her, didn't even asked her for a ride. Luckily their driver isn't running an errand, so she asked him to drive her to school.