71

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

2 YEARS LATER

Time flew quickly. Han Seo Jun graduated from High school and decided to not attend college instead he took the time to start training again. The same time Lim Ju Kyung pushed herself to study in a cosmetic school while also doing a work that's connected to cosmetics. She used that time to move on from Lee Su Ho, focusing more on herself and finding stronger bond with her friends.

Kim Yuri? She's in college, studying hard to be a writer and she is still friends with Man Sik. The only person who never really left her side. Although she is still clueless about the boy's feelings toward her, after all how can she when she's still trying to get rid of the feelings she caught from Seo Jun. Yeah it took her years trying to get rid of it and it's hard. 

Whenever she'd accidentally get drunk with her college friends Man sik would be there to fetch her and driver her home. He'd brush her teeth and do her skin care routine knowing how strict Yuri is when it comes to it so he knows what to do. Yuri trusts him in everything so she never doubted Man Sik in any way. Then Man Sik would let Seo Jun know and Seo Jun would let Kim Nari know. 

But despite all of that, Yuri did heal. She had put the past behind, learned from her mistakes, and pushed herself to be a better version of herself. She still do visit Se Yeon and his family, his family who did advised Yuri to move on and find a new guy. They wouldn't want Yuri to feel guilty for entering a new relationship, they were grateful for her that up until now Yuri never forgot about them.

Nari on the other hand? She's good. Finally good. no not good but she's fine. She had left that dark tunnel with the help of her parents, friends and Seo Jun. She learned how to accept all of it, learned from it, and be more strong. She's moved on. From all the troubles of her past. She stopped having nightmares, although being remembered about Sung Yong still angers her but it doesn't pain her anymore and of course her sister.