24

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kim Nari does not want to go to school.

But much to her dismay---- her father had drop her off since Yuri have already left. 

The blond girl lazily walks towards the campus with her eyes on the ground and no smile appearing to her lips. Her heart is heavy and all she wanted to do is just cry.

Yuri's right. It is my fault

Nari thought

The girl inhaled proceeding to walk when Han Seo Jun caught up with the girl with a smile on his face that was soon washed off once he saw Nari. He was about to thank her for what she did to his sister but it's clear that now's not a good time.

Today is one of those days where Nari would feel the loneliest. Where no ounce of happiness nor energy is inside her. She just honestly want to jump off the cliff just to stop the suffering she's feeling.

" Nari " Seo Jun spoke but he only got ignored as the girl continued to walk pass him

He sighed before walking towards the girl, in front of her causing for Nari to stop walking. Nari slowly moved her gaze up meeting Seo Jun's brown eyes. 

And there he saw the sadness dancing behind her eyes. Something that most people don't even notice even when she's all smiley and cheerful. He have saw it before but today--- it's sadder to the point that it's painted all over her face.