48

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

" You should color your hair pink Nari, omo Soo jin do you think it would look good on her? " 

Nari laughs turning to Soo Jin who giggled nodding her head after a while of imagining Nari with pink hair which made Sua squeal in excitement as the three of them make their way inside their room.

" Do you want me to dye it pink? " Nari asks and Sua excitedly nodded her hand as she clapped her hands together 

" I bet you'd still look beautiful " Sua sighed in adoration making the two laugh at her

" ooh! Hi Ye Jun-ah! " Sua greets waving at the boy who stood by the door holding a book and is wearing his reading glass

" Hi " Wang Ye Jun greets back waving his hand towards the small girl then his gaze moved towards the two girls " PE? "

" yeah " the two said in unison then groaned softly making the boy laugh at them and let them make their way inside their room

Sua slipped into her seat folding her clothes whilst Soo Jin gently sat on top of the desk that is placed beside Ju Kyung's, her gaze moving to the sleeping Lim Ju Kyung, head resting on top of her shoulders that are both on top of the desk. While Nari follows stopping beside Soo Jin as her eyes found Seo Jun's seeing as the mullet boy had stopped talking to Cho Rong and sent her a smile making her smile back before completely turning her attention back to her friends not wanting for Seo Jun to notice the blush that had crept her cheeks.

" Seriously " Soo Jin points out referring to Ju Kyung " Why has she been sleeping all day? "

" She stayed up late looking for a part time job " Sua answered then is soon followed by Nari