Stiles squinted at the page as Will turned his head around to see it from Lydias perspective. "Lydia, what are you doing? What... what the hell is that?" Stiles breathed out.

A small smile graces Lydias face as she continues to draw. "A tree." "A tr..." Will mumbled, his hand going to the bridge of his nose as Stiles groaned. "Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is."

"Well, maybe you two should've said that Lydia said, placing her pen down. Will eyes went wide, looking at her like she was crazy as Cora squinted at her. "Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?"

Lydia chuckled at Cora's words, nodding. "Genius? Yes. Psychic, no. Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

Stiles immediately straightened up as Will looked at her with furrowed brows. "What? Why Danny?"

"Because... last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice." Scott said, standing in the doorway of the classroom, holding his hand to his bleeding shoulder.

...

"Danny, you awake?" Stiles asked as Will waved a hand in front of Danny's face. "Danny?" Will whispered but got no reply.

Stiles sighed, moving Will's hand out of the way before slapping Danny, making the boy groan as he stirred in his sleep. Will gasped, falling to the ground, grabbing Stiles' arm with him.

Once they thought Danny had fallen back to sleep, they crawled towards his bag.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked, making Will's eyes go wide as he slowly turned to the boy as Stiles continued searching his bag.

"We're not doing anything, Danny. This is just... a dream that you're having." Will whispered before helping Stiles look through the bag.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" Danny asked and Stiles sighed, turning to Danny. "Right, but only in the dream, remember? Dream. Dreaming."

"Why would I dream about you going through my stuff?" Danny mumbled and Stiles whipped his head around to face him. "We don't know that, Danny, okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Shut up and go back to sleep."

Will stifled a laugh at Stiles' words, making Stiles chuckle, pulling out a research paper and a map. He quickly turned to Will who had a big smile on his face, making him smile as he sighed. "Danny boy, you might've actually found something here."

...

Stephanie sat criss cross on one of the little levels so she doesn't get electrocuted as she looked around the loft, her eyes landing on a machine connected to one of the pillars. "Isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Stephanie asked, pointing to the light on top of the machine.

"Yeah." Derek mumbled, looking at the machine with wide eyes. Isaac looked to Derek, tilting his head. "What does it mean if it's not?"

"Someone cut the auxiliary power." Derek whispered. Boyd furrowed his brows, shaking his head. "What about the main-"

Boyd was cut off by all the lights in the loft turning off. Stephanie, Isaac and Boyd quickly scrambled up from their sitting positions to look around. "Derek... What do we do now?" Stephanie whispered as the three werewolves ears perked up, hearing someone coming.

Derek snarled, glaring at the door. "We fight."

Suddenly, Kali walked into the loft, chuckling as she noticed the water on the ground, stepping on it and not getting electrocuted since the power was out. "Gonna be honest, Derek. When Ennis died, I thought to myself I'd just go for it. Find you and kill you, wherever you stood. Then I remembered how you surround yourself with these teenagers, hiding behind them, and I thought, 'what's a girl got to do to get you alone?'"