Who will be the class MONITOR

After I got to know about the auditions I was only thinking about it. But then D told me that sir was gonna take names for the monitor elections, I ran into class as I was not gonna let Ed be the monitor this year too. As Ed has always been the monitor, all the students of our class had trust on him. If I don't add my name in the list, only he will add name in it and be the monitor because of no competition.

In the class—"You are late as always Emma." "Sorry sir." "This is the first day thats why I am letting you in. I will give you punishment next time." "Ok sir." Only two seats were left, one near Ed and one beside Liv. D sat near Ed as he is his idol, and he also knew that I hate Ed. I sat beside Liv. "You said you will bunk today, huh. Did you came to see Ed" "Eww, are you crazy. Who will come to see him." " Technically, all the girls in the class besides you and me. He is the most handsome boy in the class."

"Stop talking girls I am about to take names for monitor elections." "Yes sir." "The students who want to give their names, raise hand. "Ed was the only one to raise had. "Ok as there is only candidate Edward is the mo.........."

"Wait I want to add a name!" "So the competition is of Emma and Edward

"Wait I want to add a name!" "So the competition is of Emma and Edward..." "No sir not my name, hers." I grabbed Liv's hand and took it up. Liv, who never even thought this would happen said "No sir, no." "Stop lying weren't you telling me yesterday that you wanted to be the monitor?" "Ok so the candidates are Edward and Olive. And this FINAL. Learn your speech as the voting is tomorrow"

Later at lunch with Liv in the school cafeteria— "By the way, why did you gave my name for monitor elections? If you would have given your name, there would have been more chances of you to been. As you have been the school beauty since the first year of high school." "I would have gave my name but if I will be the monitor then I will not get time to practice dance for KTM." " You are still not in team, are you 100 percent sure you will be in KTM?" " Not 100 percent sure, but I think I will be if if practice."

When we enter in the building— "I am smell the smoke of darkness, Edward is nearby" "Hey M and Liv, do you both really think that I will not be the monitor this year

When we enter in the building— "I am smell the smoke of darkness, Edward is nearby" "Hey M and Liv, do you both really think that I will not be the monitor this year." We call the name of the monster and it appears, well forget it and lets see what happens next. "Are you afraid that Liv will be the monitor instead of you" "No... I will talk to you later I have to make my speech also.."

After Ed left— "Run-Run Liv we also have to make the speech." I grabbed Liv's hand and ran to our apartment. We entered, threw our bags on the floor, washed our face and started to make the best speed we could.

" See what I got- I am Olive. And I want to be the monitor of our class. We will study together. And...." "Wait if you will talk about only studies then you will not get votes, change it a little bit." "Ok, how's this one- I am olive. And I will never make you people study and will let do anything in class." " No, no, no. Are you the monitor or the person opposite to monitor."

After a thousand more trials we got nothing, so- "Just forget it Liv, speck anything you want I will manage. Just tell me do you have some money?" " Ye......s" ( Liv's mind- what is she thinking? Is she gonna give my money to someone to write the speech.) " It's nothing like what you are thinking Liv." " How did you know what am I thinking?" " We are best friends I know everything you are thinking." " Then what is it?" "You will get yo know tomorrow."

The next day- We woke up early, dressed up perfectly, Liv revised her speech, and we went out

The next day- We woke up early, dressed up perfectly, Liv revised her speech, and we went out. Liv was still revising her speech when we found Ed on our way as we live in the same building. "Hey Ed, did you buy a new backpack for this session." "yes"  I grabbed his backpack and threw it as far as I could. Then started running with Liv and shouted- "I'm going to reach school before you Ed." After some seconds Liv said "Listen M listen, I just wanted to say that school is that way" "Why, why me"

In the class- We enter the class. Ed reached before me as thought, but only two seats were left so beside Ed and D. Liv ran to sit near D as she liked him a very very little. And I had to sit near Ed. Well my focus was not on that it was on who will be the monitor.

Then sir entered- "Good morning students, let not waste time and start the speeches." Then he called Ed and Liv to start their speeches. Lets hear Ed's speech- " I am Edward. I have been the monitor since I was a child. ..........( I know we all don't want to here boring speeches)...........Thank you all" I will no lie but he really had a wonderful speech and everybody liked it.

And then Liv's-" Hi everyone I am Olive you all call me Liv. ................(By the way if you all don't know the things I speak are written in bold and the things I write in brackets didn't happened I write them just for you convenience.)..................thank you." And before any one could response I said "If you vote Liv you will get a chocolate milkshake form her account." Everybody was confused who to vote.

Then sir distributed black slips to vote. After everybody wrote the names, he took them and started counting the votes.
After sometime——— he said, "Edward got 3 votes." Ed was shocked "What!, so the rest of the votes are of Liv?" "No the votes are as follows— 40 votes say we love KTM, 1 vote say you are the best sir, well thank you the student it was and 2 votes say Alexander is flexible." The whole class- " But sir, Alexander is really flexible."

" So as the class strength is 50 students, only 7 votes are valid which 3 votes go to Edward and 4 to Olive. So OLIVE is the class monitor."