My 7 wonders

Hi as you all know me I am Emma. Everybody calls me M. I am a normal high school student. My life is just like a comic. I get many twists in my life everyday just like every chapter of a comic. I love singing and dancing. In my life I have met six special characters of this comic without whom there would not be any fun and adventure in my life. I am searching for my seventh wonder. To me they are not less then the seven wonders of the world. Let me introduce you to them—

This is the first day of the last year of high school.— "Wake up M we have to go, today is the first day. I don't want to get late." This is Olive, nickname Liv, and she is the first wonder of my life. She is my bestie. She wants to be the topper of the class but always comes second. So she's always studying. You will not believe how we became best friends. This story will also introduce you one other of my wonders. This our pic of the first year of highschool. The girl in sweater is Liv, and the other is me.

Once I was looking for a person to help me with my project as my mom said that she will not give me my pocket money if I come last again

Once I was looking for a person to help me with my project as my mom said that she will not give me my pocket money if I come last again. I was looking of someone just like me. And then the phone rang! It was Mom's. She is the second wonder of my life. She is the best cook in the world. And maybe also the best mother but, sometimes she becomes a little over protected. She forced me to choose someone who would be a good influencer for me. And trust me that broke all my dreams. Like bunking class and doing late night parties. Then I found Liv and she became my bestie from 6 years.

"Today is the first day can't we just skip today's school." "No, if you want you can stay I am going, bye." and went out. Then the phone rang, it was Mom's. "It's the first day of school and I don't want any complains." "yes-yes, I am going, I am ready. I'll Call you later, bye." I quickly woke up, dressed up and just got out as fast as I could. I walked a few steps, and a voice came. "Hi M." Noooo, not him again!

This is Edward, nickname Ed. He has been my rival since kindergarten. Actually he is my neighbour since childhood. He has always been the monitor of our class and the topper. He is the reason Liv always come second in class. Mom was very impressed by him and made him my tutor. He had been my tutor since then. But the worst thing about him is that he never lets me do anything I want to do.

Like I can't bunk classes and always have to pay attention in class

Like I can't bunk classes and always have to pay attention in class. I always wanted to hit him with my baseball bat but mom strictly told me not to hit him, tick him or punch him. And thats not done yet, his mom and my mom became best friends. And so when I shifted in another city he came with me, and got admission in the same highschool as me. Even the same building as me. I am sick of him. I just wish that he would not be in the same college as mine.

"Hey, are you even listening? You always start thinking when I talk to you. Were you planing ways to get rid of me." "I wish I could. Well what are you saying anyway?" " Your hair are open and you are wearing a leather jacket. Are you going to school or fashion show?" "This is my style, Just get away from here or I'll kill you."

I walked out of the building and saw that Liv took the car. "Oo, how could I forget that I told her I will not come. I should call David." ( Calling D) " Hey D, come pick me up." "Sure why not" This, is David, He is my third wonder. I call him D. But everybody calls him my assistant. The only thing i don't like about him is that Ed is his idol. He is my friend from 3 years. Then I heard the sound of his car looked like he was in a hurry. " Hi Emma, come." "How did you came so fast? I just called you."" I didn't wanted you to get late." "I think I know why everybody calls you my assistant."

I entered the school with D and many students ran towards some boys and girls, shouting we love KTM. This is KTM its not a person its a team of seven members. KTM is my fourth wonder. Its consist of 4 boys and 3 girls, like the addition of BTS and Blackpink. And they are finding 1 boy and 1 girl to be in the team as the older ones moved to another city. I will not leave this chance to get in the team.

About all the school loves KTM

About all the school loves KTM. The leader is Austin the fifth wonder of my life he is my idol, the other do boys are Danial and Dalis they are brothers, Alice or miss prefect the sixth wonder. Her name is miss perfect not because she is perfect at everything but because she needs every thing perfect and Alex, she barley talks. KTM is a team of our school but it has now officially started to concert outside school.

We went near them to hear what they are saying. "We are going to take auditions for the new members of KTM this Sunday and the time will be informed soon. Now we are getting late for our class" I was not gonna miss this chance.

"Come let's go to the class Emma" "Can't we bunk the first class D" "We could but don't you remember that sir is going to take names for the monitor election" "O, yes-yes come fast or it will be Edward again." And we head to the class.