Bonus Chapter: First Time (Smut)

A/N: Basically smut in this chapter don't like smut then I wouldn't read this chapter!

    Senpai and Lemon Demon had just gotten back from dropping Skid and Pump off to hang out with Sen, they said they'd be back around dinnertime which left the two of them alone until then.

     Senpai and Lemon Demon were now currently in bed cuddling, Lemon Demon watching some tv show while Senpai (after finally booking an eye doctor appointment, he was fairly certain he needed glasses) browsed social media. Lemon Demon had at some point started playing with Senpai's hair, much to the latter's enjoyment.

     Suddenly, Lemon Demon got up. "Sorry, I should really get started on dinner. I'm just going to cook something in the slow cooker, I shouldn't take too long then we can.... Keep doing this."

"No no! Take as much time as you need!"

     At that Lemon Demon raised an eyebrow (does he have eyebrows? He does now I guess). "Really? Typically you hate when I get up like this. Something wrong?"

"No, I just... I get you have to cook, and I don't wanna starve..!" Senpai said with a chuckle. His face looked red, maybe he was overheating? "Alright... I'll be back soon hopefully!"

     Lemon Demon had just finished putting everything together and had just started the slow cooker. The food should be done in an hour, until I'll just stay upstairs with Senpai until its done cooking. Lemon thought as he went into the room to see Senpai... Naked?

     His face looked extremely red and he was quietly moaning. "Mmm... Le-Lemon... Haah..." He moaned out, and it took him a moment to realize he was masturbating in the bed. Does he even have a condom on? Lemon Demon instantly thought as he tried to quietly leave the room, except the floorboard creeked loud enough to get Senpai's attention.

     "Ghh- Lemon oh my god I- oh god this isn't what it looks like!" Senpai quickly tried to cover himself up but it was pretty obvious that he had been caught. "I... I really should've gone into the bathroom but the bed's so warm and I really, really didn't want to leave the bed and-"

"No, no its- its fine! You can... Keep doing that if you wanna." Lemon Demon said as he (very awkwardly) sat down on the bed, he could feel his face start to heat up. Senpai went to continue but stopped, he looked directly at Lemon Demon before speaking. "Hey... You know... I. Uhh... I mean- you look... Do you maybe..? I mean... How do I put this..." He couldn't word what he wanted, he was turned on and really thought it was a stupid question in the first place.

"Are... You trying to ask if I want to join you?"

"Well I mean... Not exactly? It's more so along the lines of... Do you wanna... Fuck?"

     Of all the ways he could've phrased that sentence, Senpai chose the worst way possible. Charming, Lemon Demon thought as he responded with a nod. "Great! I mean... Yeah, that's cool!"

"So... Where do we start?" Truth be told Lemon was a virgin, hell this was his first lover ever which says a lot about him.

"Here, come a little closer." Senpai said as he made a motion for him to come close. Lemon Demon very slowly came closer until Senpai had pulled him into a kiss. Said kiss quickly turned into a makeout session as Lemon quickly took over.

     They made out for a good minute before they seperated, panting and out of breath.

"Haah... That was... Amazing..." Senpai groaned.

"Really? We haven't even done much of anything." Senpai looked a little embarrassed but truth be told Lemon was also hard as a rock right now. Senpai quickly pulled Lemon Demon closer and began stripping him of his clothes.