Sleepover already??

Class was over pretty quickly, and Senpai began to pack his bags as he heard a group of students talking. "From what I've seen you've been in 36 rap battles, Boyfriend!" he heard Minus say. He began to walk out the classroom when he saw Lemon Demon come inside. Senpai decided to go talk to him and NOT flirt because god he was bad at flirting. "Hey! You're Lemon Demon, right?" Senpai asked, unsure of what to say to someone so intimidating. "Yeah, that's me, why?" Lemon Demon said in response. "Oh uhh... That's cool!" Senpai felt so awkward right now why was he so bad at talking to anyone he crushed on god he could feel his face heat up. There was a long silence before Lemon Demon turned back to Skid and Pump and said "Ok kids we're going home now." "Ok dad!" they both responded in unison. "Ah, wait!" Senpai raised his voice, which got Lemon Demon's attention. "Yeah?" "Uhh well I was wondering if I could come with, and, have a sleepover?" "Uhh sure I don't see why not." The monster said, not paying too much attention to Senpai but rather towards his kids. "Oh nice! Your house is that abondoned one right across the street from here, right?" "Yeah, that's the one." He replied before grabbing his kids and walking home, Senpai following.
     The house wasn't as run down as senpai expected, it actually was quite nice minus the spooky atmosphere and the little amount of lights. There was a dining room, a small kitchen, a room that was empty aside from a pair of speakers, a bathroom and an upstairs that, from what he could see, had 3 doors (presumabley for 3 different rooms). Senpai simply said "Nice place you got here!" before proceeding to try to make himself at home. He didn't get the chance to look through all the cabinets or the fridge however before Lemon Demon called out "Kids, it's time for bed!" Ah, it would be rude to snoop around after bedtime, especially since they just met each other today... Senpai went upstairs to see that there were actually 4 doors, one of them being open to show Skid and Pump's room. Senpai didn't see much of the room however, since Lemon Demon was in the doorway.
     As soon as Skid and Pump were in bed, Lemon Demon turned off the lamp, shut the door and turned around to see Senpai just... Standing there. He decided to ask the question that had been on his mind since this afternoon, "So why did you ask to come here? Skid and Pump never talk about you so I'll assume they aren't your friends..." "Oh? Uhh well y'know, I was hoping we could talk, and get to know each other? Ahahaha..." Oh my god I'm so awkward H E L P Senpai thought as he looked directly into Lemon Demon's eyes for way longer then he should've. "Right well I'm tired so where exactly do I sleep?" "The door to the left of the kid's, my room is on the right of their's if you need anything." Lemon Demon explained. "Oh wait!" "Yeah?" "What's that door next to mine? The one to my left?" "Oh that's just the stairs to the attic. We don't use that place too often but who knows what you'll find in there, maybe you'll find a dead body if your lucky!" The two of them laughed at that but Senpai secretly hoped there were no bodies in there. "Well, good night, Lemon!" "Yeah, good night... Uhh... What was your name?" Oh god I never told him my name he realized before saying with a forced smile "My name's Senpai!" "Oh, good night Senpai." Senpai went into the guest room and passed out the moment his body touched the bed.