Epilogue Except It's Just a bit too long to be an Epilogue

Senpai had entered the kitchen pratically dragging Sen behind him, he was surprisingly light, which made sense as he was a spirit... Sorta. "Jesus... Christ... Can't you walk a little man?"

"Can't... Too tired..."

"Looks like you two are having fun, what exactly happened?" Lemon Demon asked, how long had he been in the kitchen for?

"Uuhhh..." They didn't know how to respond.

"I'm kidding! I heard the whole thing, these rooms aren't soundproof, and you guys were pretty loud!"

"Oh. Oops..."

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you guys are safe!"

"Haha... Y-yeah..!"

"Well anyway, I did a bit of cooking while you two were up there, you want some? I promise I didn't add anything... Sketchy!"

"Food..!" Sen looked extremely out of it.

"That's a yes..." Senpai clarified.

     The two ate, and as soon as they finished eating Sen had passed out on his plate.

"Sen!?"

"He's fine, just tired." Lemon clarified as he checked for a pulse.

"I'm gonna take him to the guest room, good night!" Senpai sighed before Lemon grabbed him by his shoulder and stopped him.

"Hey actually... Wanna sleep in my room tonight? Since we're dating and, Sen probably would prefer having his own bed..."

     Oh my god this is actually happening! He thought as he responded with, "Of course! I mean- I'd love to! As long as we aren't doing anything weird!"

"No no of course not! We only started dating today!"

"Ok, good!"

     Senpai quickly tucked Sen into bed before going up to Lemon Demon's room. Before he even got the chance to knock Lemon opened the door and let Senpai in.

    It's been about a week since then, and Senpai and Lemon Demon had informed the Spooky kids about their relationship. It was awkward to say the least, going to school and hearing them refer to him as their "other dad", but he didn't mind too much. He couldn't help but notice that the Pico from before gave him a small grin when they first explained everything to a small group of people, almost as though he was saying "good job" to him.

     As for Sen? Senpai and Sen had managed to (somehow) explain everything to Kip and their mom. Kip was shocked to say the least, and his mom's first reaction was to adopt Sen.

"Sen you poor little thing, you can stay here as long as you need to ok? You're family now!"

"Yeah... What she said..!" Kip was still frightened but he slowly warmed up to Sen.

"S-so... How many weird stares did you get today?"

"More then yesterday that's for sure! People are really judgemental!"

     The two were walking home from school, Sen had insisted that they stop by an ice cream shop (not shoo 😔✌ i made a typo here) nearby since he's never tried ice cream before.

"Hey, there it is!"

     Senpai ran across the street and Sen had quickly chased after him. They went across and bought two basic vanilla cones, and Sen took a bite out of his.

"Wow..! This is really good!"

"Yeah but... You don't bite it? You lick it. Like this!" Senpai licked his cone.

"O-Oh... D-does that change the flavor?"

"Ehh not really, it's just weird to bite ice cream!"

"Senpai! Hhheeeyyy!"

"Wh-Who are they..?" Sen asked as a group of girls ran up to them.

"Oh... Those are my 'fans' from my old school!"

"Hey! Who's that? He looks a lot like you!" They asked and Senpai simply responded with,

"That's my brother, his name's Sean but we all call him Sen!"

     It took a bit of talking before the girls left them alone.

"Hey, I'm going to Lemon's house, wanna come with?"

"N-no thanks... But you have fun!"

"Yeah, you get home safely! I'll text you when I get there!"

     Senpai smiled, it was just another normal day, or as normal as his life could be.

A/N: I really dunno what I'm gonna do next but this story's finished! I might make a Whitty fanfic because I kin him jchdhcsh
But until then if you like my writing I have a oneshot book and I'm taking requests!