Cafe Date! Except I put an oc in here oop-

A/N: Tw for implied cannibalism! Skip this chapter if u dont like that stuff-
     They made it to the cafe Lemon Demon was talking about and were greeted by an amazing smell! "Smells nice, doesn't it?" Lemon asked and Senpai nodded. They took a look at the menu, different pastries each with its own special name.

"You don't have any allergies, do you?"

"Nope, not as far as I'm aware!"

     The two decided to get the flavor of the month coffee, and Lemon Demon got a Lemon pie while Senpai got an apple pie. They only got pies since it was buy one get one free and they both like pie. "Don't you think it's weird that you're eating a lemon pie of all things..?"

"Hmm? Oh... I'm not actually a Lemon you know."

"I-I knew that..! (He didn't.) I was joking, haha!"

"Oh..! Sorry, I'm not good with jokes... Never really been the comidical type."

"Gee, we need to get you to a comedy club!"

"Next time we hang out maybe?"

"Sounds good to me!"

     Oh my god I've already made plans for another hangout session with him YES! Senpai exclaimed when someone in the cafe uniform walked up to them. It was a young woman, looked like she was in her 20's. She had medium length curly red hair, and cute sparkly blue gray eyes.

     "Hey Lemon! Long time no see, how's life been goin!" Senpai read her name tag as 'Luka'. "Oh nothing much, just made a cool friend, we've gotten really close as of lately!"

"Oh, really close? Are you two... Y'know..?"

"No! Not yet anyway..." Lemon Demon mumbled that last part so Senpai didn't hear it.

"Oh yeah..! Senpai this is my good friend Luka, we've known each other since we were young, our families are close!"

"Ah... Nice to meet you..!"

"Hey..." She whispered in his ear suddenly, "Don't worry, I like girls not guys..!"

     Senpai sighed in relief and the rest of the conversation carried on like normal, the two caught up before Luka asked, "Oh! Does he know about your family's... Tradition?"

"Yeah actually, he said he'd hold onto our cookbook if the kid's don't want to do it!"

"Aww, your so sweet Senpai..! Well since nobody's really here right now I guess I can tell you a little secret..."

     "Oh ok, I'm good with secrets!" Senpai was more focused on how good the pie was. "The secret ingredient in our stuff happens to be human body parts..!" Senpai almost choked on his food. "Oops... Probably shoulda let you swallow, haha!"

     The door opened and some customers came in. "Aw man, guess my break's over! Welp, you two have a nice dat- I mean day! And don't tell anyone, ok?" Luka quickly went back behind the counters and Senpai said, "You have some weird friends huh..."

"Wouldn't have it any other way!"

What does he see in me..? Senpai contemplated as they ate their food, giving each other a small smile as they did so.

A/N (again): I was gonna add more to this but I realised I didn't want to make my oc a major plot character, she's just a fun lil "I have other stuff I wanna make maybe someday" character lol