Sen and Senpai hang out!

Senpai woke up to see that it was 9 am. He started panicking about being late to school until he remembered he had a dentist appointment so it was fine. And then he remembered everything that happened last night. That was just a dream though... Right? He was interupted by a knock. "Come in!" He called out and the door opened with Sen on the other side.

"H-Hey..." Shit that wasn't a dream! Senpai thought as he responded with a small wave.

"So... Your mom gave me a tour and... Your house i-is really big!"

"Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention I'm more on the rich side! You can come in by the way, I just finished changing my clothes so I'm just going to go on my phone for a bit before I get some food."

     Sen came in and shut the door. He was visibly shaking and he looked worried but about what?

"H-h-hey... About yesterday... I'm really sorry! I-I know you said that it wasn't my fault but I-I just feel like I messed up and-"

"Calm down! I can reassure you now I'm the one who's been messing up, not you!"

"B-But-"

"Remember when we first met? The first thing I did was kick you! And you tried to protect me and if you hadn't come around to save me I might've died or worse! And I blammed you for that and I really shouldn't have! If anything I should be the one apologising!"

"Senpai... It's ok, I-I'm not mad..."

There was a bit of a silence before Sen asked, "Can I come with you..? I-I mean to the dentist... Can I... Follow?"

"Huh? Of course, I won't stop you!"

     After finishing up getting ready Senpai and Sen left, everyone else had already gone to work and Kip was doing online classes, so the two didn't really say goodbye before leaving.

"Damn, I've really gotta give that summoning kit thingy back to Skid and Pump..."

Senpai looked at Sen to see he was... Shaking even more?

"Sen... You good? If your still worried I can reassure you now-"

"No! I'm f-fine! I-I'm just... Not supposed to stay in this f-form for this long... It k-kinda hurts..."

"Oh... Then why don't you just go into your... Other form!"

"B-But if you're going to c-call me Sen... Th-Then everyone will know that... I-I'm..."

"Oh... Yeah. Ok then I'll call you... Uhhh... Spirit! That work?"

"O-Ok... I guess I'll... You know..."

     In just one moment Sen had transformed back into his true form. Senpai couldn't help but notice how underwhelming it all felt. It was just Sen one moment and then 'Spirit' the next, like nothing happened. Huh, Senpai thought.

"Hey, why did you want to come with me anyway, Se- err... Spirit?"

"Oh, well I kind of assumed you still had questions... So I figured this was the best time to answer them! Also I didn't want you walking alone just in case if... Yeah..."

     Senpai noticed 'Spirit's' voice was slightly deeper than Sen's but other then that there was no difference between the two voices.

"Well I guess I do have a few questions... Like... Why'd you choose to look like me? If you did choose it, that is."

"Well you were the first person I saw! But I... Didn't get to see your face so I had to improvise."

So that explains the heterochromia, Senpai thought.

"Ok... So you aren't a clone? You just look like one?"

"Yeah pretty much."

"What happened to your stutter?"

"Oh... Well whenever I'm in my... Other form... I get scared. I know it seems a bit... Crazy? But whenever I change into that form I feel like I'm in the spotlight and not in a good way..."

     Really? You think being a giant floating red flicker is easier then just looking like a human? Senpai thought and as though he had read his mind Sen responded with, "I just feel like... A lot of people look up to you, you know? That adds a lot of pressure to me... I still stutter like this but only when I feel overwhelmed..."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense!"

The rest of their conversation had slowly turned into small random talk such as "What's your favorite color?" and other small random questions.

"You know... You should talk like this to Lemon Demon! You guys might get closer if you do!"

That actually might work..! Senpai realized as they made it to the downtown area.

"Yep! The dentist office is right across those train tracks!"

"There's... A lot of people here..."

"Yeah, looks like their all waiting for the train to pass by! Don't worry, it goes by pretty quickly." Senpai noticed he got a text from Lemon Demon asking him to hang out after school ends. He responded with "Of course! I'll meet you at the school at 3!"

"Hey... Is someone on top of the train?"

"Huh..? I can't tell, it's too blurry..."

"Too blurry? That... Doesn't sound right, I can see them just fine."

"Wait a minute..." Senpai realized as he looked across the street, "Can you read that sign over there?"

"Yeah... It says Matt's training center, why?"

"Well it's just... I can't read that?"

"Oh... Maybe you need glasses?"

"Maybe I do... Or maybe I'm just tired..."

"Maybe it's both..?"

     The train finally went by and Senpai and Spirit finally crossed and entered the dentist's office. I hope I get to sleepover with Lemon Demon tonight! Senpai thought as he waited for his name to be called.