3 AM Mall Trip!

Senpai was awoken in the middle of the night to the sound of knocking at his door. "Wha..?" he mumbled, not really wanting to get out of bed. "Oh hey sorry to interupt, just wanted to let you know that I'm taking the kids out to the mall, long story but if you wanna come along you can." Lemon Demon said before quietly leaving the room. What time was it? Senpai asked himself mentally as he checked his phone to see that it was 2:30 AM. He heard the sound of keys and realized they were leaving right now, and rushed to meet them. As tired as he was, a chance to hang out with Lemon Demon was a chance to hang out with Lemon Demon. "Hey, wait up!" He called out as he ran outside and into the car.
     They finally got there only to find that woah behold, the mall was still open at this time. "So... Why exactly are we here?" Senpai asked, tiredness still being noticeable in his voice. "We heard a spooky rumor that if you summon a spirit at 3 AM at the mall something Spooky happens!" Pump said. "Yeah and we love spooky! After all it is the spooky month!" Skid added. Senpai decided to ignore the fact that it was the middle of spring, he was too tired to think about it.
     The mall trip however was very unexciting, and the only question he got to ask Lemon Demon was "Where do you go while the kids are in school?" Which he got the very dry response of "I stay in the abondoned classroom, it's the 3rd class room down the hallway with the literature club." Senpai didn't really care how dry the response was however, and just really enjoyed hearing Lemon Demon's voice. He only wished he knew how to talk to said Monster, so that he could hear that voice more often. "Aww, nothing happened!" Pump said sadly, looking at the time several times to make sure it was right. "Maybe their too spooked to come out right now?" Skid added. "Well, that's kind of what I expected to happen..." Senpai said to himself. "Alright kids we should really get going, you guys have school tomorrow!" "Ok dad, let's go home!" They said, Senpai nodding his head in agreement. However, as they were leaving Senpai noticed they forgot their... Spirit summoning kit? Whatever they called it, back at the mall. "I'll go get it!" he said before walking back to grab the stuff they left behind. As he was doing so, however, he could've sworn he saw a faint, red, glowing... Thing from down the hall. Whatever, it's probably nothing, Senpai thought to himself. I really need to get some rest...