Characters

Hey Everybody Here's a Pics and Aesthetics of the Main Characters.

So Ava Louis Deal is Basically She's a Baddie. She's Snarky, Smart, and She has a bit of an Attitude. She is literally the daughter of a famous Gang leader so she's basically royalty in the crime world. Ava also struggles with Anxiety because of Miles and the big event that led him and Ava to become enemy's. (This event will be revealed throughout the Story) Ava HATES men who think they can control her or anything about her. She Boxes and Her mom signed her up for Mixed Martial Arts when she was younger so she is pretty Agile and Fit.

Miles Reid is the bad boy. He is Marcus fishers Right hand for the Gang The Scorpions He has always been a lady's man. Even though he has been with all these women he has always loved Ava. His Father is Dead(his father died when he was 5) but his mother is alive and She got remarried when Miles was 8. She's Married to one of Marcus Fisher aka(Avas Dad's)Bodyguards. Miles Has that Possessive vibe and he struggles because of the death of his father.

Marcus Nystrom is Avas Dad and the Leader of the Famous Gang The Scorpions. Marcus always has a spot in his heart for family but if you betray him he won't hesitate to kill. Marcus Also remarried after leaving Avas Mother.

Ava Louis (Main Character)

Miles Reid (Main Character)

Marcus Nystrom (Avas Father)