Batman and Robin ran up to go help Manhunter, if he needs it. Robin got in battle with the guy that had a sad face mask. "Why the long face man?" Robin joked

"Where is he?" He asked the young hero

The evil scientist man came up to the group ordering the three knights to stop fighting. Robin stood to his mentors side and Manhunter joined them.

"I was not expecting to see you here Batman, Robin." Manhunter greeted them

"Who are they?" Batman asked staring down the evil scientist

"I'm afraid, I do not know. I just saw them walking down the street, demanding to see him. When I tried to talk to them, they seem disgusted and started to fight me." Manhunter explained what happened.

"Are they strong?" Robin asked

Manhunter looked at the young hero and looked back to the older hero and he could sense the same question in his mind. "They don't seem to posses any powers but they do have enhanced strength, durability, speed, and agility and they have guns similar to what Omni-X has."

"You the guy in the black suit. You seem human enough, where is he? I believe you know him as..Omni-X?" The guy in the grey jacket who gives off evil scientist vibes demanded

Batman looked at Manhunter. 'Omni-X me and Manhunter got some weird looking Knight guys demanding to see you at Happy Harbor.'

They evil scientist grind and signals the two Knights and red robot to get their weapons ready for a battle.

They looked up to see a kid wearing a black suit with green armor on a hoverboard flying in the sky, jump down and land in front of the three hero's.

"Do you know them Omni-X?" Batman asked the young hero.

Ben looks at the four knights and it clicks. He was right. "Chadwack! How'd you get here?"

The man who Ben called Chadwack seemed to get more angry. "It's Dr. Chadwick to you. And I'm surprised that alien didn't tell you."

If Ben wasn't confused before he most certainly is now. "Are you talking about Reiny? Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him how he got here."

"Who exactly are they Omni-X?" Manhunter asked confused on who they are

"This is Dr. Chadwick but I call him Chadwack because he's kind of crazy. He's the now leader of the Forever Knights. That red robot is Forever Ninja and those two are the Twin Knights nicknamed as Happy and Sad or Comedy and Tragedy. Their goal is to wipe out all aliens so..it's probably why they don't like Manhunter." Ben explains to them as they see the twins and robot glare at Manhunter making him uncomfortable. "So um...how'd you guys get here again?"

Chadwick let's out a sigh and tries to calm down. "Well you see.."

After the battle between Ben and his team against Vilgax. Ben was the only survivor with most of Ben's friends and family dead. Everyone was cheering but Ben was shocked and in pain.

In the castle home to the forever knights, they saw the fight and saw how Ben was shocked and in pain, he was weak. Dr. Chadwick decided that he should finally get rid of Ben since he kept getting in the way of their plans. He, took the Twin Knights and Forever Ninja with him.

It took most of the night to arrive to where Ben was. Just as they were about to take out Ben, they saw a white alien they recognized as the Highbreeds and another alien they assumed. He had dark grey clothes with three black straps in the middle and black boots. He had sliver gloves and helmet covering his face.

Just before they were about to battle, all wanting to be the ones who kills Ben now that he's weak and tired from his battle against Vilgax they saw Ben jumping from the building to his suppose death. But before he hits the ground a while light appears sucking him up. They rush to the light, following Ben before anyone else could they go through the white light that was still there before it closes.

They fall through the sky no longer seeing Ben or any of the other villains. They hit to the ground into this unknown world.

"And for the remaining time we've been searching and preparing to battle and kill you Sir Omni-X. We figured it how this world works and who you were hiding as and once we beat you we'll defeat all these other so called hero's." Chadwack explained how he, the knights, Reiny and one other guy he can't remember is now here.

"Well isn't that just great. Thanks for ruining my peaceful day." Omni-X says to sarcastically. He pushes his watch and a green light covers him and is replaced with an alien.

"Echo Echo!" He screams. He duplicates himself five times making there now six of him.

Batman and Robin join Ben in his battle and fight against the Twins. Manhunter takes the Forever Ninja and Ben takes on Chadwack.

"SOUND WALL!" He yells at Chadwack making him cover his ears and scream in pain.

Chadwack gets up once Echo Echo stops screaming and goes to attack him. They throw punches and attacks at each other neither giving up.

Batman and Robin threw discs at the twins. The twins not knowing much about these dynamic duo they thought the disc were harmless. What they didn't know was they were explosive so you can say they were taken back literally and hit a building.

Manhunter didn't have to fight the forever ninja since Echo Echo wall of sound and the loud explosion damaged Forever ninjas system causing him to crash.

Manhunter did help Echo Echo by slamming him into the same building as the twins with his telekinesis.

Police arrived arresting them and shutting off the Robots systems. The media arrived and surrounded the hero's.

"Who were those villains? And how do they have a history with Omni-X?"

"Why do they want to take out all the hero's?"

"What's with the hatred of aliens?"

"Are they similar to the dnaliens?"

Many questions similar to these ones could be heard. Batman and Manhunter did they're best to answer they're questions as Ben and Robin stayed silent not knowing what to say.

Ben grabbed Robins wrist and pulled him out of the crowed away from the media and the two older hero's.

"So..you must be Robin I headed about." Ben said starting up a conversation.

"Yep and you must be Omni-X? Got to say your pretty cool and the way you stayed whelmed was amazing, almost everyone I know is either overwhelmed or underwhelmed." Robin rambled about being whelmed making Ben laugh.

"Thanks your pretty cool too. Batman taught you well." Ben complimented Robin making him happy.

"Omg I can't wait to rub it in Kid Flash's face that I got complimented by Omni-X and he didn't!" Robin says quietly but loud enough to where Ben could hear it.

Ben gave a small chuckle. He picks up his hoverboard. "I got to go back to the Watchtower but I'll see you and the team next week."

Ben jumps onto his hoverboard and flies off to where the zeta-tube is hidden and teleports back to the Watchtower. He heads to his room where he's greeted by a bored Ship.
————————————————————

Batman finds Robin, smiling to himself. "Why are you do cheery?" Batman asked

"Omni-X just said I was pretty cool!" Robin says. He looks at his mentor. "But what did he mean by he'll see me and the team next week?"

Batman sighs. "I wasn't going to tell you guys until next week but since he kinda already spoiled it but Omni-X is going to join the team." He explains making Robin gasp in excitement.

Batman and Robin get in the bat mobile and drive off to the bat cave, for the mission they were heading to before the forever knights interrupted.

1996 words